Lets hear it

moriaty

VIP Junglist
once in high school i was having a jerk in the classroom and i came on the back of the guy sitting in front of me.....is that what you mean???

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by GorDo
once in high school i was having a jerk in the classroom and i came on the back of the guy sitting in front of me.....is that what you mean???
Hahahaha, that reminds of this kid in my IT class at school, he was wanking over the teacher cuz she was too fine and at an all boys school, she was super fine! He jizzed all over the floor infront of him, and she caught him looking at her and trying to put it away, so she grabbed a folder and started beating him over the head with it, he started crawling towards the door with his dick hanging out and she was chasing him, beating him with this folder, it was too funny.!:lol:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by CoB
how the fuck can u jus whip it out in the middle of a class??!
It was a really large IT room with about 35 large desks with 4 PC's on each desk, it was piss easy to do stuff you shouldn't be doing, shit we used to sit right at the back near the window and smoke, and we never got caught. He made the mistake of sitting close to the front so he could get a good look at the teacher while jacking off.