Let's face it. Track listings ruin listening potential

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
It's all right there listed out for you to YouTube and post about on waster music forums. The mystery is gone, the set predictable. If there's one good thing about actually going out is that the track selection for the most part is the great unknown! With 2016 crawling to an end I'm calling on djs to STOP posting track lists

It's all right there listed out for you to YouTube and post about on waster music forums. The mystery is gone, the set predictable. If there's one good thing about actually going out is that the track selection for the most part is the great unknown! With 2016 crawling to an end I'm calling on djs to STOP posting track lists

dBridge beat you to it as above!

My only want for a t/l is to see the name of a tune if I don't know it.

Here's some mystery for you Clause

maxresdefault.jpg

I think this only works for "established" DJ's, you kinda know what you're going to get by the DJ themselves...

Its different in terms of "up & coming"/"bedroom" dj's, rightly or wrongly, I'm not d/ling a mix from somebody I don't know with no t/l in the vein hope its going to be good/be my cup of tea.

I think this only works for "established" DJ's, you kinda know what you're going to get by the DJ themselves...

Its different in terms of "up & coming"/"bedroom" dj's, rightly or wrongly, I'm not d/ling a mix from somebody I don't know with no t/l in the vein hope its going to be good/be my cup of tea.
You seem jaded breh don't shit on the dj section

Well if JMz/bek/Stev etc posted a mix without a tl i would download and listen out of interest or to show support just the same as i would do with a skep or holden mix.

well yes claud but sex is sex music is music however i like the analagy.

Well that's because you're a Jock & a fag.

I fucking wouldn't, awful cretins the lot of them...

Ones a bald headed weirdo who wears tweed & masquerades as a gay black American DJ.

The next IS actually a gay black American DJ.

& Steve...

Fuck, don't get me started on that monstrosity of a human being, geezer thinks it's ok to have a single solitary pathetic Neuroscience degree, whilst he wastes his life away "mixing drum & bass", as a proud & upstanding Indian gentleman? The shame, his poor parents must be distraught...

Well if JMz/bek/Stev etc posted a mix without a tl i would download and listen out of interest or to show support just the same as i would do with a skep or holden mix.

Oh you, I blush. ;)

& Steve...

Fuck, don't get me started on that monstrosity of a human being, geezer thinks it's ok to have a single solitary pathetic Neuroscience degree, whilst he wastes his life away "mixing drum & bass", as a proud & upstanding Indian gentleman? The shame, his poor parents must be distraught...

BUT I'M NOT INDIAN M9 :mad::mad::mad: NEUROSCIENCE AND DNB IS ALL I HAVE YOU SHITFAG :teeth:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom