Lets Discuss Deeguns New Sig

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Sep 30, 2015.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Hahaah, youre a character Deegun, this is up there with that Ram fan boys sig I think, ANDY C/DJ/RECORDING ARTIST/MMA

[​IMG]

logikz likes this.
  2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Deegun what is like be both sexy and funny?

3. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

It's the hard knock life.

Fackin sig is too big tho.

I thought it was funny that Canada warns visitors to Germany of hillbilly redneck gangs. And not muslims.

Britain does the opposite tho. Of course.

4. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Anything said by Deegun needs to be followed by :teeth:.

If there's no :teeth:, then it isn't really him. :teeth:

logikz likes this.
  5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha in fact, liz, you can render any statement into nonsense by doing that. just add "posted by deegun last night on the forum"

Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand, posted deegun last night on dnbforum.com

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility, deegun was seen posting in the waffle section of dnbforum last night

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything, wrote deegun in the general dnb section of dnb forum earlier today

haha! see!! it renders any quote question statement or observation silly hot air balderdash twaddle! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaa deeguns youre rubbish is this not so you opportunist doyen ingrate timeserver

6. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

No lets not........Lets discuss Karl in tight pink leather hotpants stroking a dwarf in a gimp mask while riding a Bactrian camel bareback. The camel can't run as the nipple clamps tug too much and it makes Karl squeal "NOT UP TO THE ELOW!" in Dutch.

7. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Or in Esperanto.

8. logikz

fk esperanto.

i am fluent in transpiranto.

and interlingva. esperanto is corrupt, you see. its not a true mix of the languages its based upon, too many words have a distinctly english base, like the word for 'bird' for example, is "birdo'', that is unacceptable, and would not be understood by a czech person.

esperanto is an inter-lingva, but there is an inter-lingva that is called "interlingva" which is the one and only true inter-lingva. i think its spelled that way, the pracical levels are not about writing, so i really dont know. besides, it was 34 years ago i was at uni, and even then alls i did was fuck, make dnb, practice thaiboxing, and do stupid amounts of drugs. not to mention get caught and have to go to court for that shit, and prepare an utterly extraterretrial defense that renderd my own admission inadmissable as evidence , and got me off the hook with a fine, when the mandatory, by law stipulated punishment is 50 days in jail. so yeah, good work, right? its just that it took me about a year and a half to prepare that defense, and that was just about the darkest time in my life, never been even close, not before or after. but yeah, fuck the DA, and there i was, a little bad motherf$#ker with the world behind him, screaming life aint nothing but a fat vagina.

and transpiranto is a figgy language constructed by linguist faculties in the 1960s, students and professors alike, with its focus on comedy and student-type shenanigans, study-angst and exam-fear, stupid excuses and funny ways of saying something ill advised in a hundred different ways at once. i think the development of it goes on to this day.

dark-speak is a fragmentary language constructed by JRR Tolkien, its got four genuses for example, but there was very little of it actually formally put down on paper, just enough for Tolkien to write his book. but it is a sound language, what little there is, is very impressive indeed. the language of mordor. burzum, nazgaroth, gorgoroth, etc. i said that to a girl once who replied "i love it when you speak swedish to me" haha what an utter fucking waste of skin, sinew, breath and ocular cavities that girl was, my word.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  9. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

vote for pedro

logikz likes this.
  10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Do I get a free Liger?

11. logikz

REX KWON DO

BADBOY

12. mr karnage

uhhhhhhh

yeah

13. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Ligers are bread for their skills in magic. They are pretty much my favorite animal. I have sweet picture of one but I keep it under my nunchuck.

mr karnage likes this.
  14. mr karnage

you're so cool maan

15. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

This might actually be the first ever thread with Karl but not Dannyboy posting in it :teeth:

16. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Thanks. I'm going to work on my moves.

logikz likes this.
  17. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

18. logikz

good point deeguns, where the hell is daniel! @Dannyboy93 what the hell is going on here, its friday and our path clear, we will rip on ivan (russian name), karnage (up a tree in hampsteadheath), or deegun (nazi supporter kebab breakfast), until closing time, normal buisiness hours CET +1, and then get drunk as shit over at FP&A, and mack on the cleaning girl.

then im going to go smoke bone. not even joking. its friday and i feel it coming in the air tonight like phil collins.

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  19. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

bit late to the party but I'm here now haha

logikz likes this.
  20. logikz

your name is daniel, or is there another name that also goes dan? we have a danwell, which im not sure is his real name.