let the music play

flu0676

Hi guys!
you are my last hope to find a dnb song i heard at a party of a friend of mine. i would have asked him but his harddrive died and he cant remember the artist and titel -.- i am looking a year now for this song from time to time slowly im giving up the hope to find it... would be awesome if you could help me with this :S
the name of the song is probably: "let the music play" because in the middle part of the song suddenly the bass stops and a woman starts to sing: "let the music play! uuuuh yeah! youve got the power"! and then a piano and the whole bass come back in. this unbelieveable part goes on for about 1 minute and then a voice in the background says: "i would like to return to the classics" and then the normal bass from the beginning of the song comes back. this song is probably about 10 years old or so... and i know google is my friend but ive tried everything now -.- would be awesome if anyone would know the song. you would brighten up my life :)
thx
flu

Last edited:
Let The Music Play give the title to this album released in 1976 by Barry White. In 2000, it was released a cover version of this single featuring Funkstar singing on this 2000 Collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom