Let it Roll 2017

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
So, Going this year for a mate's stag.

Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels / air bnbs or anything like that?

Is anyone form here looking at going?

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

There's about 99% probability of me going (as usual) :teeth: Anyways, as far as the accomodation goes, I think you're gonna have a hard time trying to find anything even remotely close to the festival site now as most of the hotels/air bnb's in the nearby towns get booked in the first week after the date of the festival is announced. But hey, you might get lucky! If there's any other specific info you'd be interested in, don't hesitate to ask James :)

There's about 99% probability of me going (as usual) :teeth: Anyways, as far as the accomodation goes, I think you're gonna have a hard time trying to find anything even remotely close to the festival site now as most of the hotels/air bnb's in the nearby towns get booked in the first week after the date of the festival is announced. But hey, you might get lucky! If there's any other specific info you'd be interested in, don't hesitate to ask James :)

Cheers man, i did wonder if that was going to be the case - will have to begin rounding people up and exploring options!

Will give you a shout if I need anymore info.

You can't fully enjoy a festival without staying on the camping, in my opinion. Just gives a little bit more enjoyment, and you have the opportunity to make great new friends.

^While I agree to some extent with you, it is a bit exhausting to be camping on festivals as long as this. This one's also a bit specific - the camping site is literally next to the festival area so there's always at least some level of noise present, it's a former airfield and it usually gets pretty hot around this time of the year, so it's hard to hide from the sun there as well. I've done camping for the last two years and tbh I would prefer not to this year, but will most likely have to again :teeth: The best option seems to have a camping van there anyways :)

^While I agree to some extent with you, it is a bit exhausting to be camping on festivals as long as this. This one's also a bit specific - the camping site is literally next to the festival area so there's always at least some level of noise present, it's a former airfield and it usually gets pretty hot around this time of the year, so it's hard to hide from the sun there as well. I've done camping for the last two years and tbh I would prefer not to this year, but will most likely have to again :teeth: The best option seems to have a camping van there anyways :)

Went 2 years ago and i fully agree with you.. campsite was absolutely brutal heatwise!! and it's not like other festivals... where there is stuff going on in the day worth seeing. It's a case of sitting round trying to find an inch of shade just outside your tent, grim :D

Went 2 years ago and i fully agree with you.. campsite was absolutely brutal heatwise!! and it's not like other festivals... where there is stuff going on in the day worth seeing. It's a case of sitting round trying to find an inch of shade just outside your tent, grim :D

Gazebo = Done

I will be going for the first time too, I booked a room at one of the festicket supported hotels and got the unlimited shuttle from said hotels. Also got a VIP ticket. These days I'm all about comfort rather than trying to do it cheap. Last week when I looked there are still lots of places available.

Going for the first time also, in the comfort zone with a tent already set.
Ouch... reading all you guys, it seems it wasn't the best idea, hope the platinium terrasse will be of some comfort to rest

Last edited:
So going to be in the center of Prague for practicality on the way home. @Fallen.GeMiNi do you know what the score is in terms of buses trains going to and from the site during the evening / day? The website isn't entirely clear

So going to be in the center of Prague for practicality on the way home. @Fallen.GeMiNi do you know what the score is in terms of buses trains going to and from the site during the evening / day? The website isn't entirely clear

Not really sure mate, tbh. I've never tried their shuttle services as we've always camped on site. Can imagine it going few times during the afternoon there and then maybe 2 or 3 rides back in the late night/early morning, but I'm not sure if this goes through the whole festival or only on the first/last day. Anyways you can always the train and that one runs like every hour or so throughout the whole day. It takes about an hour to get from Prague to Milovice and there's plenty of taxis or frequent bus rides to be taken from the train station to the airfield (it's about 2 kilometres trip by foot to get there).

Anyone interested in meeting up to figure out/take the shuttle to the festival?? I know I am going to be lost and looking for other DnB heads to follow. Coming from San Francisco!

Yeah sure no pb!
Coming from Paris with a friend, landing on Thursday at 2.30pm and taking the 4.something pm shuttle
I'm sure there will be loads of us taking that first shuttle though :rasta:

Awesome, looking forward to it!! Also, where are you finding the shuttle schedule? And wondering if this is the same as the shuttle from the hotels? I will already be at my hotel so if you are coming from the airport I wonder if this would be a different shuttle...

Ok so it appears the shuttles are different, I just found the info for the hotel shuttles on the Let It Roll site:

This service is available from thursday 03.08. to sunday 06.08. Every
day there is only one departure time from the hotel to Let It Roll - 16:00
and one departure time from Let It Roll to the hotel - 06:30. The time
schedule will be specified in the following weeks.

I honestly thought they would do more shuttles than once there and back per day, and 630 return time?! Uh, I'm too old for that sh*t! :sleep: I want to leave when I feel like it so good to know that taxis and a train are an option.

Anywho, I'm still down to meet up with anyone who wants to at the festival!

Also, this video was posted on the site and it got me so pumped up I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT. :bounce:

SASASAS - jump-up madness for the first time at Let It Roll. This hell of a show is masterly done by Macky Gee, Dj Phantasy, Skibadee, Harry Shotta, Shabba D and Stormin. Re-live the oldschool insane rave vibes!

Guys im thinking of going alone, this will be my first time at Let it Roll.

Would you recommend it?

Guys im thinking of going alone, this will be my first time at Let it Roll.

Would you recommend it?

It's definitely worth a try. I belive you'll make some friends there pretty quickly, so going just by yourself shouldn't be a problem either. If anyone's interested in meeting up at the festival, we can try to arrange some DNBForum gathering :D

Back
Top Bottom