Let It Roll 2010

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Matt_47, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Matt_47

Matt_47 Member

Anyone heard of this? Just stumbled across it online, for the price it looks amazing!

http://www.letitroll.cz/

Friday:
    Sub Focus feat. MC I.D.
    Marcus Intalex
    Calibre
    Matrix & Futurebound
    Original Sin
    Temper D

Saturday:
    High Contrast
    London Elektricity
    Marky feat. MC Stamina
    Cyantific
    Spor
    Chris Renegade
    Evol Intent
    Gemini
    MCs Wrec, Coppa

All for 17 quid!

Problem is, getting there is a right pain in the arse and unless you've got lots of free time it'd be really expensive :S

Anyone on this?

2. d.o.b

d.o.b I've been naughty, I'm banned

its in Czech republic near my home in Slovak Republic.I will be there.THEY SELL THC COOKIES AND TRUE DRIED PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS THERE for crazy cheap price,best event I ever been in my life.Beautiful nature around,two stages,very good audiosystem and big number of various tacos,buritors,kebab and clothing shops in the place.Very highly recomended,the price for two days is is 15 euros.Czechs are good people,expect friendly jungle brothers no cracked out thiefs or agressive cunts.Ganja is there nearly legal ( you just cant sell it,anything other is ok ),best and cheapest bear on earth there too.So image kick ass dnb festival made by people who really know and likes what they are doing with two great stages,big clear sounding audiosystems,all the drugs you need for two days trip reliably legaly from local shop for funny price and beautiful fresh air and nature around you.I am that long haired ginger mofo with saucer pupils and t shirt with pedo bear on it,see ya

3. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

i will be there aswell.. not too far away from vienna and the price is awesome