Lenzman Tell's Pirates

BPM

So i was just doing a google search on the producer and found a site that pirates music that he commented on and thought id share. Im not goin to promote this pirate site but lets just say its not funky and it does not have any good souls on it.

So here is a comment from Lenzman and let this be a lesson to all

"Hi,

This is Lenzman. I just want to say that I hope you all know you helping to destroy this music genre. I hope you don't think most of us producers drive a fancy car, or live in a big appartment, and have a massive bank balance - because we don't. I am struggling every day to get by. Music is all I have, but you're making it very hard for me to keep making things and I know I'm not alone. It's also very disheartening to keep writing stuff. It's websites like this, where people put unreleased and unfinished music to download for free that's helping to destroy this thing. Do you think labels still want to put something out that's already available everywhere? I totally appreciate that you like my music and want to get it as soon as you can. But, I want to ask you sincerely to take all the links of my unreleased music off this website.

Lenz"

i swear this was all hyped about a year ago or so??
Besides there aint no stopping the russians from getting there illegal dubs!
We had the same problem and couldnt even contact the site as it was all in russian god damn Ifolder!
Best thing to do is look at it as extra promo but it is a massive ball ache as its potential customers that would technically fuel more production.... bit of a catch-22 :-/

I guess thats how every non-commercial artist feels, but its just the way the internet works. Piracy can't rly be stopped.

yea piracy is a bitch, my personal opinion is that if they actually go on these sites and download the tunes there anyways then they were probably unlikely to actually fork out money in the first place and even if it didnt get leaked they wouldnt actually buy it they'd still wait for a full clip on youtube. so technically not loosing a customer, its just annoying that someone gets it for free when other decent dnb heads all wait for the release and actually pay for it. piracy is a bitch but it will never go away!

Don't give your unreleased stuff away??? Just a thought. I don't in any way condone piracy but the only way an unreleased track gets out is if the producer shares it or someone sneakily copies to a mem stick when he nips out for a piss.

.....or in subfocus's case someone robs your phone while your playin out and finds unreleased shit on there i think thats how triple x (now known as summin else) got put up early.
There are a number of ways it gets out, certain labels you think you can trust/friends of friends/hacked/or just plain stolen like the above case.

Theres a whole internet dub culture of trading etc and that is what sickens me the most trading tunes you havent even made, tis unbeliveably sad!

This one time Lenzman found a subzero phone and accedently whole interwebz

meanwhile in a quiet town subzero found out Lenzman's dubs accedently whole interwebz

Back
Top Bottom