*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Forthcoming:
01. Total Science featuring MC Conrad - Soul Patrol (Lenzman Remix) [C.I.A.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLkSD2l8B4

02. Lenzman - Sugar Hill / Memory Loss [CIA]
03. Lenzman & Redeyes - Thieves In The Night / ? [Integral]

04. Lenzman - Fade Away (feat. Jo-s) / Burner [31 Records]

http://www.myspace.com/lenzman for audio.

05. Lenzman feat. Jo-s - Coincidence [Metalheadz]
06. Lenzman - Lonely Heart [Nu Directions V/A LP]

couldn't find audio. :(
---------------------------------------------
07. total science feat. mc conrad - soul patrol (lenzman's dark & dirty mix) - no release :(

Big big tings coming from him. That soul patrol remix is gonna get rinsed this summer :)

the dark and dirty remix is so much better
such a shame it s not being released.

:(

Last edited:
Lenzman is good and his output is increasing loads, hope it doesn't get watered down though. Still enjoy listening to Naibu or Peyo a bit more, they are on a slightly deeper, less nuschool flex.

Lenzman is defiantly becoming one of the best liquid producers around. So many good releases on the way, just hope he gets more UK bookings.

Apparently he's got some tunes coming with, Random movment, SPY and Eveson. Should all be quality.

07. total science feat. mc conrad - soul patrol (lenzman's dark & dirty mix) - no release

Heard it at Intrigue. Asked him about it and he's definitlely NOT releasing it. As he said "It's just for me, to throw people off" whatever that means.

lenzman is a bad man and a soulfull dude!
big fan of his work! glad to see others are feeling this 2!

07. total science feat. mc conrad - soul patrol (lenzman's dark & dirty mix) - no release

Heard it at Intrigue. Asked him about it and he's definitlely NOT releasing it. As he said "It's just for me, to throw people off" whatever that means.

its a party piece

Yeah I love Lenzman. One of my favourite producers at the moment, bagged loads of his stuff on vinyl. High quality liquid drum and bass that aint cheesy. Other big tunes that haven't been mentioned I don't think : - Bright Lights, Last Day On Earth, String City, Mesmerised, Bear Trap, Lose You.

Wicked producer.

Yeah I love Lenzman. One of my favourite producers at the moment, bagged loads of his stuff on vinyl. High quality liquid drum and bass that aint cheesy. Other big tunes that haven't been mentioned I don't think : - Bright Lights, Last Day On Earth, String City, Mesmerised, Bear Trap, Lose You.

Wicked producer.

I love bringing Bright Lights into a mix to pick up a little speed...

If you like lenzman, checkout Peyo or Zyon Base or Naibu, all also quite good in my eyes.

Made my week to find out he's brining an album out this year :not_worth

Really now?!? Is it coming out on Horizons?

I have the Fireflies E.P which I love, and a few fokuz releases which are very deep.

Chloe - never heard Caught Up, but I somehow have the Nu-Tone Remix, which is alright.

Back
Top Bottom