Lenzman appreciation thread

Yes lenzman is brilliant!

but keep in mind it aint just him .. theres a whole group of people who r making such good liquid that i wanna cover myself in honey and rub myself about (i wouldnt really)

its people like lenzman, redeyes, makoto, clart, random movement, netsky, eveson, calibre and more who r really getting the best out of it. big up.

:not_worth

Yes lenzman is brilliant!

but keep in mind it aint just him .. theres a whole group of people who r making such good liquid that i wanna cover myself in honey and rub myself about (i wouldnt really)

its people like lenzman, redeyes, makoto, clart, random movement, netsky, eveson, calibre and more who r really getting the best out of it. big up.

:not_worth

of course, but today we celebrate lenzman.. the other will come in time

Bear Trap and Emeralds are quality tunes got them both on heavy rotation atm

And the Afraid of Jazz remix is so chilled, on a proper deep ting

really good producer glad hes gettin attention

:sixty_nin love Riya

Now your speaking my language! My top tune from last year bar none.

No-one really seems to match lenzman on liquid rollers in my eyes (maybe calibre), something about his sound makes my hairs stand on end, every time.

He's consistent with his quality and hes a good DJ who knows how to smash up a floor too. Much respect for the chap.

A classic for you:

Last edited by a moderator:
loving take it back.
fav of his so far is more than i can take.
although the enei remix is soo good.

^Big!

Theres also a Lenzman track called Detroit which is an absolute banger, cant find any audio for it though.

Back
Top Bottom