DnB Leniz - Encouragement/Peace of mind [FREE]

really rate the second track man, those drums are lovely and pads getting dreeamy and cloudy. wicked big thanks for free DL!

They are only outdated if they are put out there already years ago. Do you say that because you made them a while back or something? I just finished a bunch of tracks and one of them was an older one almost two and a half years ago I finished but was never happy with and didn't do anything with either. Made a few alterations and gonna put it out there soon.

I do like the tracks you got going on there by the way. I think my fav one is the second with that deep sounding liquid bass. Both are good though.

Think I might grab them anyway. Cheers for the tracks!

All about "Peace Of Mind" for me. Lovely track, very little to comment on the general production as its top notch. Could possibly benefit from a few minor drum edits, the break rolls out relentlessly from 01:00 to 02:30 with only two minor pauses. The odd skip or little fill might help provide a bit of interest. That is however being really picky, great work.

They are only outdated if they are put out there already years ago. Do you say that because you made them a while back or something? I just finished a bunch of tracks and one of them was an older one almost two and a half years ago I finished but was never happy with and didn't do anything with either. Made a few alterations and gonna put it out there soon.

I do like the tracks you got going on there by the way. I think my fav one is the second with that deep sounding liquid bass. Both are good though.

Think I might grab them anyway. Cheers for the tracks!
Just saying outdated since my level has increased so much the past couple of months. This not my best so yeah thats why I said its outdated :)

Just something I wanted to add regarding Piece of Mind, I was mixing with it yesterday and noticed that it seems to be short by one bar during the intro, specifically the bit that breaks down into that vocal sound with no percussion until it drops back in full flow. This results in the track coming in too early and cocking up a mix unless you compensate by starting the track a bar late, however it's usually better to make it compatible for DJ use.

Just something I wanted to add regarding Piece of Mind, I was mixing with it yesterday and noticed that it seems to be short by one bar during the intro, specifically the bit that breaks down into that vocal sound with no percussion until it drops back in full flow. This results in the track coming in too early and cocking up a mix unless you compensate by starting the track a bar late, however it's usually better to make it compatible for DJ use.

There are no rules to breakdowns... And I just counted out the drums from zero to the break and they are proper measures. It's perfectly mixable...

There are no rules to breakdowns... And I just counted out the drums from zero to the break and they are proper measures. It's perfectly mixable...

Yeah of course, there aren't any rules and anything can go, I just happened to notice that it threw me off and was due to dropping in too early so I've had to compensate each time by waiting one bar before starting up Piece of Mind. It's just that I think it would have benefited by adding in a single bar during that section I was referring to in order to allow the two tracks to switch right. I do really like the track itself. If it was intentional then that's different, but just thought I'd point it out.

Back
Top Bottom