leicester posse?

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
what's going down in leicester on a regular month? if you can give me names on some venues, regular clubs etc., would be mostly appriceated! Prolly gonna pay a months visit to the area next spring, just planning stuff now...

thx

Leicester is where Formation are based if you like that.
Also if you look at the DNBA midlands forum you can find out the nights that are on, I know a guy called disfunktion runs a lot of stuff there.

It's also near Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry

Best things in Leicester without a doubt are...

Sonic Boom >> monthly at The Charlotte, Oxford Street >> Leicesters longest running dnb night >> residents consist of APB, Priceless + MC's Biggie & Maveric

Genetic >> monthly at Leicester Square

Anything Formation put on >> various venues and times of year around Leicester >> Well worth looking out for the parties at the Uni

They are the best things in the city in my eyes, the other things can be ok but your more guaranteed to have a heavy one at these three nights.

If you need any info its best to check out the midlands section of dnba

:lol: :lol: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: leicester suck's ass :lol: :lol: :uberlaugh :uberlaugh

Back
Top Bottom