Legion & Logam signed to the RAM group

Why are RAM playing artist monopoly?

Why not just focus on the roster they already had instead of just taking awesome upcoming producers and giving them fuck all releases. Even the big names don't get many. How quiet have RAM acts like Loadstar been because RAM are signing everyone who breathes to the label.

Least favourite label in dnb these days which is a big shame. Especially considering they release good music. Just need to change the way of doing things I feel. Bensley LP hype was the cherry on top for me

lol ram records

signing more artists in a year than they put out artist albums

Why are RAM playing artist monopoly?

Why not just focus on the roster they already had instead of just taking awesome upcoming producers and giving them fuck all releases. Even the big names don't get many. How quiet have RAM acts like Loadstar been because RAM are signing everyone who breathes to the label.

Least favourite label in dnb these days which is a big shame. Especially considering they release good music. Just need to change the way of doing things I feel. Bensley LP hype was the cherry on top for me

lol ram records

signing more artists in a year than they put out artist albums

I'm seeing this as a positive to be completely honest. Each and every one of their artist has more than enough time to put out good releases and really work on the music they make instead of just having 3 or 4 artists locked down firing out one bland single after another (can't really say this doesn't happen on RAM though, for instance Teddy Killerz have gone absolutely shit ever since joining RAM). More and more artists today release quite a lot music but the price for that is there's way too many fillers. Even the artist's albums on RAM have been pretty bad in the last few years with THE exception of Bensley, who in my books lived up to the expectations. Also, hearing one SWAG VIP a year is at least bearable compared to possible 5 or 6.

Being an enormous RAM fanboy, I do wish they'd just hold up on signings, creating more space for their talented roster to put out more music. The Sub Focus, Culture Shock and Chase and Status days were fantastic! Bring them back.

Yeah I see that. I think it would work better though to sign them to the separate labels, like what Hospital do with MedSchool for instance.

And now Medschool has gone on to be a successful label in its own right, rather than just being Hospital's under label for 'developing artists'.......theres no reason ProgRAM can't do the same thing.

And now Medschool has gone on to be a successful label in its own right, rather than just being Hospital's under label for 'developing artists'.......theres no reason ProgRAM can't do the same thing.

I don't actually think that they want that to happen lol.

Back
Top Bottom