Legend of the Dark Warrior

a bit muddy in the lower freqs, digging that reverbed snare a lot =)
This is drumstep afaik... only if you wanted to label it as something :P
many and good ideas mate! :)

thanks for the feedback mate - I agree with the low end I have struggled with it wish I'd have just transposed the whole tune down earlier on rather than try to force a sub at the end!! and yeah I wasn't sure if i could call it drumstep as its only 160bpm so not really dnb or dubstep I was just trying to be different!!

As said earlier, nice vibe, loads and loads of good ideas, but the low end is the problem. It's really hard to hear the kick after the drop, but the kick is what keeps everything going. I'm not too sure about your bass synth either, but thats my personal taste =D

Keep up the good work!

lovein but defo agree with these guys about the low end, how ever it is really fat. maybe try doing a jungle mix of it? could be intresting... fun to do aswell the vocla and pluck sound make in imo :D

Yesss wicka old skool beat! :D But the kick is a little dull on the loop - pump it up.
Bass is sick, I feel like it needs a little more 50-70Hz but that's just my opinion.
The whiping effects are nice, and lead ups/drops are good too.
This is sick production man, keep it up, a lot of creativity.
The tom fills are sick, did you create them?
Git r dun man,
Nice work
Steve

thanks for the feedback guys and no the tom fills arent all my creation I have to admit - their off the mistabishi sample pack its one of the breaks chopped up and pitched down

Back
Top Bottom