Legend Mampi Swift

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I was reading in the new ATM mag today that Mampi Swift got new album coming out called I am legend the CD due to drop early 2009. First realse from the CD, on vinyl is Finga/Angels. Anyone got any other info on this? like tracks etc...? First time i heard about it, looking forward to this CD.

no idea, maybe thats why his mixing has been so slack recently though lol

You talking about Sanc'?! He was so bad. I don't really rate him, he's pretty badboy with the double dropping but it's a bit too incessent.
As for 'Finga' it's a boomboombashbashselecta well good tune.

this guy used to be the dogs bollocks, but over past few yrs he is average at best, its quite upsetting to be honest lol

I heard that his hearing was going. Which would explain any dodgy mixing. If this is true it is extreamly sad:(

He used to be well good about 5 years or so back, now he's shite tbh. His production was wicked though, haven't heard anything new form him in time though.

i heard this as well, my some of my fav sets out raving are from Mampi he used to send chills down my spine

Yeah I remember seeing him a couple of times when I first started raving and he smacked it so hard. But now I just here nothing of him. Rarely on the rave flyers. No new tunes. Untill now possibly...

You talking about Sanc'?! He was so bad. I don't really rate him, he's pretty badboy with the double dropping but it's a bit too incessent.
As for 'Finga' it's a boomboombashbashselecta well good tune.

yeah, and the new RC pack and most stuff from the last 2 years, he still does some crazy mixes but more often that not its a bit sketchy. shame because he was my fav dj for a long time...accelurated culture 23 is one of my favs with fearless, fuck knows how many times ive listened to that set

Mampis set from Random concept 4 was probably the last decent set i've heard him do, anything since then has been awful, just lacking something...

I don't care what anyone says Mampi is a fucking legend, always has been always will be... Whenever I get a new pack after Andy, Mampi is the next one I listen to...

He has a unique style sometimes his mixes are ambitious and messy sounding, but that's what I like about him, his don't-give-dam attitude...

Thanks for the heads up on the album, I love his productions, plain rolling business!

I don't care what anyone says Mampi is a fucking legend, always has been always will be... Whenever I get a new pack after Andy, Mampi is the next one I listen to...

He has a unique style sometimes his mixes are ambitious and messy sounding, but that's what I like about him, his don't-give-dam attitude...

Thanks for the heads up on the album, I love his productions, plain rolling business!

^^^yes mate, fuckin love mampi, hes different to other dj's! i hope his hearing isnt going that would suck! its a double mampi mix!

Back
Top Bottom