Legend Mampi Swift

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I was reading in the new ATM mag today that Mampi Swift got new album coming out called I am legend the CD due to drop early 2009. First realse from the CD, on vinyl is Finga/Angels. Anyone got any other info on this? like tracks etc...? First time i heard about it, looking forward to this CD.

djflicky

VIP Junglist
this guy used to be the dogs bollocks, but over past few yrs he is average at best, its quite upsetting to be honest lol

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
no idea, maybe thats why his mixing has been so slack recently though lol
You talking about Sanc'?! He was so bad. I don't really rate him, he's pretty badboy with the double dropping but it's a bit too incessent.
As for 'Finga' it's a boomboombashbashselecta well good tune.

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
He used to be well good about 5 years or so back, now he's shite tbh. His production was wicked though, haven't heard anything new form him in time though.

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
i heard this as well, my some of my fav sets out raving are from Mampi he used to send chills down my spine
Yeah I remember seeing him a couple of times when I first started raving and he smacked it so hard. But now I just here nothing of him. Rarely on the rave flyers. No new tunes. Untill now possibly...

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
You talking about Sanc'?! He was so bad. I don't really rate him, he's pretty badboy with the double dropping but it's a bit too incessent.
As for 'Finga' it's a boomboombashbashselecta well good tune.
yeah, and the new RC pack and most stuff from the last 2 years, he still does some crazy mixes but more often that not its a bit sketchy. shame because he was my fav dj for a long time...accelurated culture 23 is one of my favs with fearless, fuck knows how many times ive listened to that set

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Mampis set from Random concept 4 was probably the last decent set i've heard him do, anything since then has been awful, just lacking something...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I don't care what anyone says Mampi is a fucking legend, always has been always will be... Whenever I get a new pack after Andy, Mampi is the next one I listen to...

He has a unique style sometimes his mixes are ambitious and messy sounding, but that's what I like about him, his don't-give-dam attitude...

Thanks for the heads up on the album, I love his productions, plain rolling business!

AGDrumNBass

Rolling Deep In Da Jungle
I don't care what anyone says Mampi is a fucking legend, always has been always will be... Whenever I get a new pack after Andy, Mampi is the next one I listen to...

He has a unique style sometimes his mixes are ambitious and messy sounding, but that's what I like about him, his don't-give-dam attitude...

Thanks for the heads up on the album, I love his productions, plain rolling business!
^^^yes mate, fuckin love mampi, hes different to other dj's! i hope his hearing isnt going that would suck! its a double mampi mix!