LEGEND, GET TO KNOW.

was he really a legend or just one of jungles many fallen soldiers??
heard nuff shouts for him but this is the first audio i've heard..where did he play?

PURE X, HYSTERIA, DREAMSCAPE, LOOOADS BRO,

THINK HE RAN PURE-X

MAN WAS A LEGEND, 1 OF THE FIRST IF NOT THE FIRST TO MASTER 3 DECKS IN THE JUNGLE SCENE,

was he really a legend or just one of jungles many fallen soldiers??
heard nuff shouts for him but this is the first audio i've heard..where did he play?

Had the pleasure of working for him back in the day.. He always made sense!! Made some big bangers back and was BIG on 4 decks.. He was the brains behind Pure X and even worked with Kenny Khan with Hysteria at one point. Was a very sad day when he died.

he died bro, kidney problems.

yo escape, u remember fantasy? sick tune.

wish the scene still had the vibe it had back then, tunes just dont have that something about em anymore, just throwaway music.

escape get on the case ur a decent producer :teeth:

he died bro, kidney problems.

yo escape, u remember fantasy? sick tune.

wish the scene still had the vibe it had back then, tunes just dont have that something about em anymore, just throwaway music.

escape get on the case ur a decent producer :teeth:

I'm getting back on it soon...

Had the pleasure of working for him back in the day.. He always made sense!! Made some big bangers back and was BIG on 4 decks.. He was the brains behind Pure X and even worked with Kenny Khan with Hysteria at one point. Was a very sad day when he died.

seen man didn't mean no disrespect jus an honest comment as i didn't know..

Back
Top Bottom