Legal Highs

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mcbeckzman :P, Jul 23, 2009.

1. mcbeckzman :P

mcbeckzman :P bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman

Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    I've seen quite a few fthreads on this but none of them have answered the questions im looking for.

Basically i want to know are legal pills any as good compared to the real thing?

If they are tell me the best ones to buy and where to get them (names of drugs links etc.)

I wanna try some :D

2. DannyP...7

DannyP...7 *Jung.Ill.Ist*

Banana peels..oops pills haha.

3. Lucidproduction

Lucidproduction i aint fraid of no ghosts

maybe an idea to ask on drugsforum seeing as they will have a better and much more SERIOUS answer than anybody on here...

but yes there are several pills that will get u high legally if you want to try some different drugs look for the chemicals LSA and BZP but if they fuck you up its not my fault. also did u read the thread on mephedrone?? that might be what your after

4. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

I thought BZP was banned now?

5. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

listen, pay no attention to any other posts.. ive cained my fair share of class A's, real e's by the thousands no doubt.. so lemmy tell you whats what about the Legals or Herbal Highs..

firstly i got into them properly when they were packed with a drug called BZP , BZP got banned as some people were having seizures ect and freaking out. i was glad really coz i never got along with BZP to well, always made me feel abit Sketch Armstrong, Then came along shortly after the Happy Poppers. They were ok, some fairgood, the Heinz Beanz ones were ok. it turned out these were BZP aswell, but instead of being sold as a legal high, they were being sold as Plant Feeder , and it says on the pot . not for human consumption.. but their made by Happy Poppers, and called Heinz Beans, and HighBeana ect.. now the bzp content in these wernt so strong, so they were nicer , but still made you feel abit Sketch.

then came along the Keytones. Herbals made and the only ingrediant it states is Keytones, which is a mix of drugs, and for me i cant feel the sketchyness of BZP in them .

they are beeter than e's in someways. you stay up for fuckin hours chatting your tits off happy as fuck, about 10 hours id say, if you double drop.. ten hours later you will still be feeling stuff.. neck a few beers with them later on and you will feel really good. they dont have a comedown really, no suicidal was it all worth its, like you get with e's. you buzz, feel loved up, chat about shit covering the same thing 10,000 times. usually music related, or how.. thick people are actually on a different leval of intelligence blah blah .. or if you go to a club you will dance your tits off. they are really good mate. id rather do them than the majority of shit e's that float about now days. unless they are decent oldskool e's id take the herbals anyday..

they are really strong but not messy, you wont sit all weird and full body gurning.. but you will be off your nut ..

buy these ...

http://secure-credit-card-payments.co.uk/e-pep-pills/acatalog/xdfvxgh.html

diablo xxx , they are worth it , trust ... send you on one ..

6. Lucidproduction

Lucidproduction i aint fraid of no ghosts

this guy actually KNOWS

7. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

They sound mint... Might have to purhase some... Although I cant take anything you post serious anymore with that avatar :D

8. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

9. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I seen this was good watch

10. mcbeckzman :P

yes ethix mate cheers for that gna look into helped alot. by the looks fo things well all only have to take one neway so that makes thigns a lot chearper aswell.
    safe brozef

11. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Yeah. Some of the users are on here are laughable knobs. Hippy headband on greasy teen forehead? Auto-fail.

12. philski

philski smoke weed everyday

had some in the dam i did, had some liquid exstacy and a few pep pills, to be honest i wernt that fucked, didnt really touch me although the mushrooms fucked me the fuck up. mushy's all day long

13. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Let us know how it goes man, might get me some for creamfields

14. mcbeckzman :P

Will do matey!

15. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

After reading all this looking on that site, im quite tempted to try diable xxx. I aint done pills for about 2 years now. I didnt like come down and feeling like shit. But theses look alright.

16. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

go to guernsey, they are everywhere there you can even get them delivered to your house

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

So can you here! We got gas, pills and vodka delivered to ours the other day from a head shop, 6 in the morn!

18. DJOctane

DJOctane Planetdnblive.co.uk

Get some shit called Dusted. Its £35 a gram from most headshops & is sold as a "bath salt"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  19. Bruv_T

Bruv_T I've been naughty, I'm banned

for £5 less than a gram of sniff i hope its good

20. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well the majority of sniffs shit so it cant be that hard.. and £40 shnids a gram,thats ooooold skool prices.. when coke was actually half decent.. man you getting ripped off.. last i heard it was going for £25-£30 .. probs different on London area tho. i dunno some people get good shit some dont .. way it goes. majority of e's ive had last 2 years havnt been worth a wank. the herbals are worth it tho..double drop the diablos and come on here mashed and tell me how your feeling. we will end up best mates, you will plan to move to portsmouth and we will plan to go travelling together round europe, living of the fat of the land, camping , and brewing our own wine and hunting rabbits for dinner.. this is standard practice untill the morning, when vague memories cause upset

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009