Legal highs........

Good sex.

Snowboarding on a glacier in summer.

Falling in love.

Driving very fast on a straight road in a good car.

Watching good British comedy.

Any substances that can get you high are illegal. Well, apart from alcohol and that's more of a system depressant.

no such thing my friend, I tried some herb shit that was supposed to get you high i smoked about 250 gram's of the shit and all i had to show for it was a head ache, also tried some cracked rose bud seeds or sumting they also gave me a headache.

Anyone experienced any good un's..
And what r the best ??

success.

unfortunately it doesn't happen often.

so i have to enjoy the act of kindness to others....

well, that and booze fueled stoned orgies with strangers in 'dam.

:beers::alchy::spliff::spliff::sixty_nin:bone:

Good sex.

Snowboarding on a glacier in summer.

Falling in love.

WORD!

not in this order, but these are definately some of the best things in the world.

i wouldnt put succes into that list. surely it causes a good feeling, but that feeling is far away from falling in love, having good sex or even snowboarding in the sun while listening to good sets ;)

tried legal pills bfe did not like them at all the high i got was weird but then i started to feel sick it was like my body was not one with the drug. salvia started to smoke it but then pranged out on the last second that shit is supposed to be strong

u can get diffrent levals of strengh of that shit, like 25x n all that
i tried some but i just got hot flushs n shit
made me say some twatish things tho.

Last edited:
u can get diffrent levals of strengh of that shit, like 25x n all that
i tried some but i just got hot flushs n shit
made me say some twatish things tho.

I had never heard of salvia and my mate said it's some funny shit so I did a big bong of the 20x stuff. I expected something slow building, kinda shroomy effect, but no, it kicked me in the head as soon as i exhaled. I then, seriously, thought that the whole world had ended and it was just me in a big black void. Never felt so lonely.and then I noticed laughing from miles away and two smiling faces coming closer in a spiral shape. After what i thought was about two days waiting for the faces to reach me, the room suddenly appeared and my mate and missus were pissing themselves. The room stopped spinning and I asked them how long I was out for, they told me about thirty seconds! they said that i started smiling the biggest smiles they had ever seen and then told them i needed the toilet. strange shit. but yeah, legal!

legal highs aint nuffin on propa weed!
nuff said!:teeth:

:D Yes mate.

Although Salvia is fucked up, had some strange times smoking that. I dont see the point anymore its not that great an experience, its tastes like shit and it makes you say some fully retarded things haha.

Back
Top Bottom