BP LAZER
515-6
S.O B2B SIGHTS
MCS
DEEFA / SPEACH / TODDLER / RUPTION / RSB
MONCHI / DRIBBZ / LADY MJ
ROOM 3
930-500
OZZY MO / UNO / HUXLEY / SUBLOW / MILLZY / END FREEFALL / KALLISTA / MXL / STANLEY / DEVIANT / VERDIKT / RANCID THE RAT / HYDROPHONICS
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE COMP

l_76be606e2f2e35289ce9a1bedd2c34f4.jpg

looks heavy man if i could get a car i'd be onit
blatently gona be beefy up in brummie init

nicely nicely...

could not for the life of me find a set times list anywhere! not even on their myspace.

yeh got mine and the mrs tix 2 for a tenner! bargain or what!

SS is gonna de feckin heavy bruv.

shame u cant make it wobalz gonna be a good one by the looks.

yea man defo their, gonna grab ma ticket today at old school daze, hopefully they aint sold out, hopefully i get their for 11 cos i wanna see logan d n eksman but i doubt i will. see you all their later peeps.

yea man defo their, gonna grab ma ticket today at old school daze, hopefully they aint sold out, hopefully i get their for 11 cos i wanna see logan d n eksman but i doubt i will. see you all their later peeps.

i should av a spare ticket. dont think they sold out though.

bought 2 off the net. and got on the guestlist as well , so ticket is spare (as long as they wrote me on the guestlist which they assure me they did).

i should av a spare ticket. dont think they sold out though.

bought 2 off the net. and got on the guestlist as well , so ticket is spare (as long as they wrote me on the guestlist which they assure me they did).

i gotta grab about four of the cunts, lol, even if they have sold out of tickets, they will probably just give me a code to give to them at the door, ive done that a few times at air.

nice 1 jinx appreciate it muchly..

see you lot there....probly not like, but ya know wat im sayin.

ez

I thought Logan D and G Dub smashed it ooo and shabba! Taxman smashed it as well, should of been in the main room!
UNCZ where was fun?! Didnt think Ruffstuff had the best of sets compared to his radio shows :o
Was no where near busy! Was a good night :) wish majistrate turned up as well :/
Anyone hear that mc in room 2 that sounded like a smurf, was so much joke!

yeah he came in room 1 for the last set. gave me a fuckin headache. missed taxman :( . wasnt rammed by any means but meant there was more space to shockout ;) . and some of the females . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Taxman was shit anyways m8 u neva missed nuffin spesh i fucked off into room1 haha

SS smashed it! best dj all night.

Worst was Bryan G he cannot mix for shit he lets me down every time I see him fuckin his levels up left right and centre haha

Back
Top Bottom