LEFT HANDED / RIGHT HANDED / AMBIDEXTROUS ???

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
going from jmz's thread on memory, im wondering if theres a link ..

im ambi dextrous, and they say it can be a real burden on the brain, effecting memory, dislexia type of things ect ect ..

theres a thing on radio 2 now talking about it .

pretty intresting shit

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
going from jmz's thread on memory, im wondering if theres a link ..

im ambi dextrous, and they say it can be a real burden on the brain, effecting memory, dislexia type of things ect ect ..

theres a thing on radio 2 now talking about it .

pretty intresting shit
So you can write equally well with both your left and right hand?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ok , just done my reseach .. i lied , im not ambidextrous .. im a cunt

i write with my left hand, but my right hand is most dominant , but play snooker left handed, but throw darts right handed , eat left handed , ect .. so i use both for different things. and both feel just as normal ..

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I'm right handed.

Someone holding a pen in there mouth while having a cattle prod inserted anully would probably write better than I do with my left hand.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
When I was a nipper I started writing with my left hand but then my dad made me write with my right hand because apparently it makes you gay. True Story.

I'm left footed though.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
When I was a nipper I started writing with my left hand but then my dad made me write with my right hand because apparently it makes you gay. True Story.

I'm left footed though.

^^ this is true. coz i write with my left hand and pull my tights up with my right hand, and put cucumber in me rusty sheriffes badge with my left hand . while tugging me meat with the right .. ect

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I started to wank with the left hand bitd, but I switched some years later:D

My brother is right-handed but he´s strictly left footed..weird.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I was born left handed, but I went to an all-boys catholic school and they forced me to use my right hand (saying that using the left hand was ugly and uncivilised, no shit). So, I'm ambidextrous for many things, some things I can only use my left hand for, something only my right hand. As a matter of interest, I'm also dyslexic, never really thought that the two could be linked though.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I masturbate to gay/animal/watersports/scat/shemale/s&m/snuff grot with my left hand, so as to keep my right hand pure for my darling wife.

But when she tosses me off to said grot, she must only use her right armpit, otherwise its back in the shackles for the disobidient bint.