Leet Radio have lost their senses!!

topaz

Leetradio patrons have finally lost the plot and told me I can have the airwaves all to myself for the whole weekend!! So, I'll be having loads of guest dj's pop in and out, but as it's the whole weekend, the music policy is going to be varied... from old skool, old skool hardcore, jungle, drum n bass, trance, house, garage, ibiza rubbish, techno... all the way down the line....(i play all of it except bleedin garage)... we'll be broadcasting :
thursday nite 21.00-00.00 gmt (but if people are listening, i'm sure we can be persuaded to carry on!)
friday 18.00-undetermined (I'll be playing an exclusive ... Pyro and Phono's new release, LEET005 hits the airwaves)
saturday 12.00-undetermined
sunday 12.00-undetermined....

come and say hello in the chatroom, and if you've got any requests, i'll play it if i've got it (not to mention if i can find it)!! And if any of my forum dj friends want a set, get in touch!!!

here's the link:

http://www.leetradio.com :)

"web site links, classified adverts and record releases"

as this forum gave the above as the categories for threads, and as the weekend i'm doing is a one off, out of the blue, i didn't really think it could be classified under the above, especially considering there are other non-regular radio show adverts in the main forum....

is it personal?

topaz said:
"web site links, classified adverts and record releases"

as this forum gave the above as the categories for threads, and as the weekend i'm doing is a one off, out of the blue, i didn't really think it could be classified under the above, especially considering there are other non-regular radio show adverts in the main forum....

is it personal?
Apologies for the misunderstanding, the original forum descriptions were done when we started out. At the time there was not as much radio show advertising, I have now added it to the forum description.

As you can see, there are plenty more radio show advertisements in this forum, so I can assure you it is not personal.

The Pyrotechnic Radio thread is in the "General" forum because it was advertising the DNBforum radio show, it is the show for this web site, so I think we can bend the rules for that one.

Kind regards,

sdm.

Back
Top Bottom