@ Leeds Heads!

Saint

VIP Junglist
Any of you lot from Leeds / Yorkshire? New up north, still trying to find where all the good shits at :P

Got central beats / subdub / momentum so far, but looking for some mid week mayhem too.

And if there are any other big nights to look out for up north that are worth a bit of travel would be cool to hear too.

SAFEEE

still havent met you yet ! tut ahahah
come to birmingham for halloween!

HOSPITALITY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER
@ THE CUSTARD FACTORY MARQUEE & SURROUNDING AREAS, GIBB ST, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM

The Lakeside Marquee: (Luxury Heated Marquee)
HIGH CONTRAST
FRICTION
SHY FX
SPOR
CYANTIFIC
LOGISTICS
BROOKES BROS
TRANSIT MAFIA
MC`s, DYNAMITE, WREC, SCRIPT, RAGE

Factory Club:
ZINC (House Set)
PLASTICIAN
MARY ANNE HOBBS
COKI
DARKFIRE DUB

The Kitchen:
BREAK
RANDOMER
ICICLE
SPECTRASOUL
KASRA
MC`s BASSLINE & RUTHLESS

me and alex are going :)

Ey up saint welcome to the city.
Midweek eh? well there's a new dubstep DnB nite startin up at the hiFi club thats on a thursday, look out for momentum events, usually fridays; theyre always good, bonfire night has, among many other things, a vagabondz nite at the faversham.
Get yourself a 'fan' of the big stuff on facebook (metropolis etc.) and they will open up loads of smaller promoters, who all send invites all the time.
Also why not lets hook up and av it large DnB forum stylez sometime, i can show u all the sick nights then.
Where you livin atm mate?

Aren't Die & Jenna G on at the Mint Club soon?

Spent alot of time up in Leeds when my sister was at Uni - always had a wicked time there.

Sorry chloe, Renegade for halloween, badman styles yakno.

Will have to check that die & jenna g night, been to mint before and its a sick little place but the night was surreal as fuck.

Living just down the road from parkison building. Where you at?

Sheeeeeit Nick!! I forgot to text you back today. :( My bad.

I'm pretty busy this week, then heading up to Leicester on Thursday. Next week we'll definetly link up for a mix and I'll show you a thing or two on the wheels of steel. ;)

Sheeeeeit Nick!! I forgot to text you back today. :( My bad.

I'm pretty busy this week, then heading up to Leicester on Thursday. Next week we'll definetly link up for a mix and I'll show you a thing or two on the wheels of steel. ;)

Haha no worries man, need to link some heads soon though, lack of b2b mixing / general jungalists is depressing.

Haha no worries man, need to link some heads soon though, lack of b2b mixing / general jungalists is depressing.

I shall be introducing you to some fellow spartans over the forthcoming year. Really though, halls are shit. All about 2nd year, that's when the real fun begins!

Alrite mate, new 2 Leeds aswell (a fresher), living just down the road from the Parkinson building also. Been 2 a few nights, central beatz was pure wank, victoria works was alrite on the weekend but none of my flatmates like drums so its quite hard 2 go to the events. Lol been pissing them off already with the looooud jungle

Let me know where your going etc man would be cool to meet

Peace, Si

other than the ones that have been mentioned theres a night on at kerbcrawler during the week think its called rampage which i innk ahd dnb n dubstep not very sure. The faversham has dnb nites aswell sumtimes, Not sure if its still going but last sat of the month there used 2 be a nite called future sounds of drum and bass at wire

if u like fidget check out strut last sat of every month, also knights project at stinkys

also if u like electro thens practically a nite on every nite of the week, check out habit on a thursday

leeds is great for afterpartys aswell theres uber every sun morn 4 till 9 which is good n if u feel like partying on a sunday go to stinkys at 2 coz its open from 2 in the afternoon till 1 in the morn, n after that go to funky dory at space

i dnt get to go to many dnb nites as all my m8s like house, tech house, electro, fidget..... but i like that too, if u do too then leeds is a great place to live

Last edited:
Big up on the info guys, will have to try link some of you at some point.

dnt get to go to dnb nites anymore as my one other m8 who likes it doesnt want to go any

but the type of nites i described in my above post i go to

im out every sat sum fridays

also if theres anything u need i may be able to sort it for u depending on what it is, if you know what i mean

Living just down the road from parkison building. Where you at?

halls? Im just out of Leeds centre atm, untill I can find somewhere closer I can afford, but out every weekend pretty much and thats nearly always DnB/Dubstep nights. We should sort out a DnB forum Leedshead party sometime, I bet therell be plenty of us wantin to show off ont wheels n that. When you next out mate?

Dunno really man, going back to London this weekend for Renegade & FWD. Next week should be hitting some stuff up here, let me know whats going on and we can sort a little dnbforumcrew trip.

Also, did someone move this to general because its not waffle enough?

wtf-pics-llama-tackle.jpg

Yeah subdub and exodus is mainly all i go to, don't forget Jungle Jams though when its on, fucking sick night out at an old pillow factory! Nice to see someone who's not trawling through all the shit when they first get to leeds!

Aren't Die & Jenna G on at the Mint Club soon?

Spent alot of time up in Leeds when my sister was at Uni - always had a wicked time there.

Yeah antix is a mate of my boyfriends, its gonna be such a sick night, already got tickets, see you there maybe

Alrite mate, new 2 Leeds aswell (a fresher), living just down the road from the Parkinson building also. Been 2 a few nights, central beatz was pure wank, victoria works was alrite on the weekend but none of my flatmates like drums so its quite hard 2 go to the events. Lol been pissing them off already with the looooud jungle

Let me know where your going etc man would be cool to meet

Peace, Si

you should get down tO Jungle pressure at the faversham, not sure about the venue but trust me its hard to find jungle nights in leeds, i normally just go to subdub and jungle jams, the odd tune gets played there.
I'm a second year in Leeds, pretty much hating it but loving the music up here!

and i totally agree central beats - utterly shit, all darkside drum and bass and full of twats, but hey thats what you get for a free night at the union

Faith x

Haha central beatz is sick man. Best night ive found so far... seen some serious artists there.

Metropolis on saturday, bring on Goldie, Noisia and Cyantific :)

Back
Top Bottom