DnB Led Zeppelin DnB cover

WhiteRhyno

Hi guys! So I recently started to listen an online DnB radio.. Mostly while I'm at work.. Anyway.. I'm not sure if it's OK to post the link to the radio, but I suppose that a lot of people are listening to it and as far as I know it's from UK.. Anyway the radio is BassDrive. Right now there is this DJ DFunk and he played one pretty awesome track that I had heard before, but I don't know its name.. The track is a cover of Led Zeppelin - Baby I'm Gonna Leave You. For the real artist of the song I heard that he mentioned "Blade", but I really didn't heard it good, so I'm not really sure about the artist and the name of the cover/remix.. I know only that the original song is by Led Zeppelin.. So, can anyone help me find this song? I tried using Google to do so, but without luck... :S

Thanks in advance!

P.S: This is my night off and I'm really high, so sorry for the really bad English... :oops:

no idea. I've bought a couple of tunes by Blade and it's not them, and it's not on the free album he gave away called "no good way to let go", I just listened to the tracks again, no led zep samples

Back
Top Bottom