Leaving a turntable on overnight

Do0Bs

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
Anyone else done this?

Has happened to me twice now :mad: Both times the deck seemed fine, was not overly hot or anything and is still playing fine when mixing.

Such a muppet

I've heard that Pioneer CDJ 1000's have poor quality heat sinks in them and to avoid leaving them on for extended periods of time. However, that being said, I leave mine on all the time for hours and have never had any problem with overheating.

in case of emergencies

while a completely valid point - i had this really gay realisation where i decided that cus I am gonna be using bare electricity for the rest of my life, I need to not abuse the electricity. It's a one with mother nature ting init - and trust, she's a sexy beast rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

funny-pictures-hot-mother-nature-Bt8.jpg

(apart from her weird skin condition that causes the right hand side of her face to be scaly)

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

oh yeah and her uneven boobs - but look at that position man, she's basically screaming for someone to plough her. May as well have a sign that says "In the butt! In the butt!"

I've heard that Pioneer CDJ 1000's have poor quality heat sinks in them and to avoid leaving them on for extended periods of time. However, that being said, I leave mine on all the time for hours and have never had any problem with overheating.

Biggest reason for overheating is normally the placing of your equipment. Can the air pass underneath, good thing. Built in equipment looks fucking sick, but watch out though. Improper installment easily leads to overheating...

How long do the little bulbs last for though? On my mates decks one of them has gone out, this could be due to leaving them on!

^^ Pfft destroying the environment?! That tiny LED is not guna make the slightest bit of difference to any thing... Ever heard of Vegas?

las-vegas-strip.jpg

^^ Pfft destroying the environment?! That tiny LED is not guna make the slightest bit of difference to any thing... Ever heard of Vegas?

las-vegas-strip.jpg

I'm pretty sure he was referencing the thread title lol

but yeah, that's a shitload of lights

Back
Top Bottom