leaking lip piercing

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
i have my lip done and it leaks all the bloody time. bloody annoying...anyone else have the same problem? and if so any remedies
had it done for about 4months now??

bbjohnson420

VIP Junglist
What is it leaking? When i had my eyebrow pierced it was all gunky because I kept taking the piece out and putting it back in... It was infected... I had something called Bactine, put that on it every day and it cleared up quick..

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
apples said:
i have my lip done and it leaks all the bloody time. bloody annoying...anyone else have the same problem? and if so any remedies
had it done for about 4months now??
Is yours on the middle or on the side? I got mine on the side and i sized it up to a 10 gauge. It never bothers me, and i have had it in for 5 years. (well not really i take it out from time to time for occasions. But i do wear it at work)

moriaty

VIP Junglist
ive had mine for years, and it never leacked..thank fuck for that! i heard/saw few people releasing brews and smoke through their piercings. Especially if a guy has the furry-animal-nesting-under-lip beardy thing, it just looks like a drippy fanny...

drippy fanny...
i just realized how grose that sounds...
apologies all round

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
haaaa yeah it leaks spit! its not infected anymore and i change it alot. i have it in the middle so no one has this? maybe i produce too much spit? ha

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
apples said:
haaaa yeah it leaks spit! its not infected anymore and i change it alot. i have it in the middle so no one has this? maybe i produce too much spit? ha
Swallow more :teeth:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
apples said:
That sounds horrid, haa!

Note to self: Don't get your lip pierced.

Also..

Indi said:
Swallow more :teeth:
:word: Standard!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive had mine for about 2 months and its fucked beyond fucked, i bit it so bad theres a huge chunk of grisltle sticking up around it thats completely numb and i can grab it with my teeth. ITS SO DISGUSTING KILL ME KILL ME NOW. i got it smashed at kung fu last night there was beads of blood on the tip of it. i should probably take it out.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
logikz said:
ive had mine for about 2 months and its fucked beyond fucked, i bit it so bad theres a huge chunk of grisltle sticking up around it thats completely numb and i can grab it with my teeth. ITS SO DISGUSTING KILL ME KILL ME NOW. i got it smashed at kung fu last night there was beads of blood on the tip of it. i should probably take it out.
logikz, ewww!

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
had mine for years and its never leaked, its in teh center aswell. i cant ever get stuff to come out of it, but then its quite small. proper constructive advise for surgunz there too

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
piercings don't really interest me. they seem to be a lot more trouble than they're worth. i wouldn't mind a small tattoo, though. i've been working myself up to get this done.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
soundgirl said:
piercings don't really interest me. they seem to be a lot more trouble than they're worth. i wouldn't mind a small tattoo, though. i've been working myself up to get this done.
Yeah I'd like a small tattoo as well, but I have no idea what I want to have done lol. I was thinking about the ant from The Prodigy, but that's the only idea I have.

Ref. piercing, I'd like to have one done, but I'm a little scared of the post piercing effects! I've been speaking to a girl at work about a tongue piercing, it doesn't sound too bad but I guess you never know how your own body will react to it, eek!

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
soundgirl said:
yer same.. i got a tattoo.. i wil prob get m0re.. tat's can mean summin.. piercings r for peeps who like the taste of metal.. not for dnb folks!!

mmkay? jk? la?

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
sdm said:
Yeah I'd like a small tattoo as well, but I have no idea what I want to have done lol. I was thinking about the ant from The Prodigy, but that's the only idea I have.
i know someone with that tattoo! he has it on the back of his neck. it's only small, but it does look good.

i want 3 little black stars on my left forearm on the inside. if i could find a similar picture, i'd show you what i mean.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
soundgirl said:
i know someone with that tattoo! he has it on the back of his neck. it's only small, but it does look good.

i want 3 little black stars on my left forearm on the inside. if i could find a similar picture, i'd show you what i mean.
Yeah I like the idea of a subtle but cool tattoo.

I can't really think of anything else that I'd want on my body for life lol!

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
sdm said:
Yeah I like the idea of a subtle but cool tattoo.

I can't really think of anything else that I'd want on my body for life lol!
nah, me neither. i wouldn't get it done just for the sake of doing it. i'd hate to really regret having something done 20 years on because i did it on a whim.