lead rece sharing .rns .als

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
Tweeking around, I've found some funny shit.
I didn't play with Reason since ages...
I kinda miss it a bit after all... (blush)
Live it's so "grey".
So, Here it's my toy for tonight.
I would love you guys to subscribe your name for the Dropbox folder and grab the file for Reason 5, open it, tweek it a little bit up to your taste and save another version (save as) of this sound...
I leave the file open source, so, you can use it as much as you want, but I want to see also some tweeks... The new tweeked file should be saved with the artist on the file name. So it can be easilly associated.
Untill we create a real database of DNB Forum tweeked bassline racks!
here's my first sketch...
Project folder is in dropbox available to whoever wants to be involved. just post here or send me a PM.

Might have try at this, dunno If I can make it better tho as I'm still not very experienced

I havn't got reason anymore so I cant really get on this myself.... But a huge ups for the idea man! This sort of productive thinking doesn't happen enough in these kinds of forums (IMO). Really happy I read that as has given me a boost of faith! Really cool idea dude! :) (y)

It can be maybe done with other daws?
Just an idea..
Someone see in this some potential?!
Cele, pm me your email.

I have a shitload to do at the moment for school, am gonna work on it tomorrow, promise!

Ok so I've uploaded the edited reason file. I changed tidbits there, added little things here, just look at it and please tell me what you think of it.
Maybe I'll look at it again next week, but I'm stressed at the moment cuz of school and stuff, therefore I have uploaded a wav. containing all sorts of weird bass sounds, maybe you'll find something you like for resampling or whatever. (Some time ago I made a bass, added 8969970 different Distortions, had a funny top end, cut everything except that, resampled, pitched down as much as possible, added distortion, this came out of it, maybe you find something useful)

u didn't open with Live, right?
Which DAW do u use bro?

Someone else must collaborate in this proj.
It's cool!
If you guys give a chance, can be a nice place were to develope a sound...

There's no way that something can be copied or stolen in this... we r gonna be a bunch of fellows sharing some patches, but obviously, everyone can find his way to reproduce it.
I can strt putting mine, if you preferre.

No I don't have ableton, just Reason 5. Yeah this could be fun if there are a few people collaborating and sharing and exchanging stuff, often you can learn new things that way!

Back
Top Bottom