leachers

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i fink all the ppl that register and dont post within a month or two should be deleted cos u get so many dicks on ere jus leachin mixes!
an its time we took sum action!:rolf:

true!!! alot of people dont even post threads or anything they jus download sets...i barely even download sets 2 tell u the truth coz ive got a download limit coz my internets shit!

i fink all the ppl that register and dont post within a month or two should be deleted cos u get so many dicks on ere jus leachin mixes!
an its time we took sum action!:rolf:

Yeah init, when i look at who's on (at the bottom of the home page) i click on who's on sometimes and most of em have not even posted before!

LEACHERS!

just clcik on members list at the top and go through a few pages basically on every page theres about 1 maybe 2 people with any posts the rest of them havnt even posted WTF

just clcik on members list at the top and go through a few pages basically on every page theres about 1 maybe 2 people with any posts the rest of them havnt even posted WTF

Yeah it's pretty much page after page of zeros (except people like $marty etc... which have like 2000 odd posts).

They all watch what we're saying then go & tell their mates & it looks like they know what they're on about probably.
Lol.
People should be deleted if they don't post I reckon.
I posted from the first day I signed up, just wish I'd found it a bit sooner!

Always going to be a problem(If you want to call it that).
Leechers have and always will be a part of the internet.
:mad:

surely the traffic they create for the site can only be a good thing.

i don't see why there should be a rule that to download the music you have to talk shit with us all day. it should be about sharing the music with all not creating a elitist community. just becuase we use the site for something other than downloading we have no right to say these people can't use the site at all.

leech.jpg

surely the traffic they create for the site can only be a good thing.

i don't see why there should be a rule that to download the music you have to talk shit with us all day. it should be about sharing the music with all not creating a elitist community. just becuase we use the site for something other than downloading we have no right to say these people can't use the site at all.

ok u got a good point..since u put it like that it makes us all seem like dicks....
nice 1 safety.:2thumbs:

ok u got a good point..since u put it like that it makes us all seem like dicks....
nice 1 safety.:2thumbs:

yeah i can see your point of view but a "thanks" every once in a while wouldnt go a miss...

when i first joined the site i used it mainly for downloading, but now i will buy a cd pack and upload it before ive even listened to it....just cos i love u guys so much :D

Back
Top Bottom