Lawn Sports

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Its uncharted territory for me, i dont have a lawn

Is life worth working up to having a lawn, im not sure of the positives of having a lawn, upkeeping and such, but seeing as there is lawn sports then maybe its worth it, i mean swingball is shit we all know that, but maybe a crochet lawn could be fun

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You can still play lawn sports without having your own lawn. How about golf? Pick 18 peoples back gardens, dig a hole in each garden. Then merrily smack a ball around town, climbing through peoples back gardens. After a few rounds youll be able to remember which gardens have ponds and child sandpits in them and be able to make things a little trickier for yourself the next time you play.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
trlololol hazel eye bitches always blazin up the basil ... did you check action bronsons new album then or what ... dr. lecter .. tis special .. after his mixtape mashup this album bangin .. get on it if you dont knowno kno . am drunk why

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

send harry a message via skypa .. awww ... lets chat .. you got cam ... ?? i got nutella and a droop

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Okay, you need two empty beer bottles, four lawn chairs and a large-ish ball.

Oh, you might need a couple of mates too.

Set up the lawn chairs in pairs, facing eachother. Each pair should be about two arm lengths apart with one beer bottle in the middle.

The object of the game is to launch the large-ish ball at the opposing team's bottle, a point is scored when the bottle is toppled - the winning team must immediately bum rush the losers for victory humping, then take their places and a new team occupies the now empty lawn chairs.