Lawful Rebellion ... become a free man ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 20, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

right, firstly.. i dont have a problem with the pigs the bacon sniffing fagweasles ..

i hoenstly dont.. and generally they are just doing a job, keeping the piece, and earning their bread ... but

remember when that cop gets all smug in your face, pushes you around .. gives you shit .. well, its always good to know the actual law.. as usually they do not ..

you never ever have to give a name , you never have to hand over i.d. .. and you never ( unless.. they have resonable suspicion.. like ure carrying a handbag out of a smashed car window) .. you never ever have to consent to being searched.. if they do it forecefully they are breaking the law.. unles sthey state the actual law defining why they are searching you ...

most ppl will call it being a cunt, and you may aswell hand over ure i.d. .. but i like to exercise my rights.. you have freedom in this earth.. and it generally gets ripped from you and it doesn't have to be ..

power to the people ..

and the master of teachings ... John harris ..

if you have 20 mins .. check this to get the jist .. its the shit .. just so you know where you stand ..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. EWOKS

3. EWOKS

orrr ... if you cant be arsed with being civil ... be an imbred and deal with it dan m style ...

4. jayded

jayded jjjJayded

I would argue that most police officers do know the law they are enforcing. The free-man movement has been around for a long time now but the views (or atleast my understanding of their views) are ridiculous. They do not agree to statute law, only common law, however without statute law our country would fall apart. Most statute laws are put in place in order to prevent common law offences taking place. Section 2 of the Road Traffic Act 1998 (Dangerous Driving), this statute is in place in order to prevent people causing injury to others by way of their driving.

5. EWOKS

alrite .. well ill deal with it like the pikeys in the last vid then :)

6. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

the first video is charlie veitch from the love police who imo is an arrogant cunt who just antagonizes and provokes the police who are just doing their job, moaning about new world order bullshit and how oppressed he is when actually he goes out looking for trouble. At the end of the video im pretty sure the policeman wins as charlie and his bumbuddy have to move along? Think hes in jail atm.

Second video, the policemans an idiot but the guy recording is more of a cunt for running the red light in the first place, what makes him so special that he doesnt have to abide the traffic act which is in place to protect people and to stop mugs like him killing people on the road

The third video is interesting, but seems like so much hassle.. just pay your dues like everyone else? If that guys officially a "freeman" and therefore not a citizen, then hes also not allowed to have a credit card, passport, mortage, bank account or anything else that requires citizenship, sure I guess you could blag your way across the world reading our of your freeman bible like some travel guide but enjoy spending most of your time talking to the police and the government instead of actually living.
    In the blurb as well "Police stop me while I exercise my god given right to travel upon the highways without hindrance", shame he doesnt exist.

third video is the best:

also charges the taxpayer £20,000 for him to get out the car! And what would happen if he crashed into someone uninsured? guys a cunt.

rant over! :teeth:

7. EWOKS

harrys been on wiki again ... good lad ...

ill be honest i didnt really look into it .. and not really read ure post yet .. but is the black militant guy driving around deliberately getting pulled over ?

8. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

nah didnt have to touch the wiki, just seen way too many videos like this before, and twisted individual had his little spree of posting freeman vids so I looked into it then.

Seems like a cool idea initially but in the end whats the point? My "oppressed" life as a "sheep" (apparently) is pretty cool right now

9. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

all these guys will be crying to the fucking police when they wind up someone other than a policeman who then proceeds to put them in hospital.

fuck off you cunts, if you don't like the police go live in turkmenistan or some other largely lawless country

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

what if you stick a number 2 pencil in mateys arse? jerk his dick, kiss his forehead through the grey duct tape

11. jayded

jayded jjjJayded

I really do not understand there logic atall. They disagree with paying taxes, but say they have a right to travel on the highways whilst not abiding by the rules even though the government built the highways and therefor have a right to impose restrictions on its use, in my opinion. They really piss me off.

12. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

They're cringeworthy to the highest degree.

If you are doing nothing ILLEGAL and everything is legit, then just co-operate with the police and they will be pleasant back. As long as everything is above board you would be on your way in minutes.

13. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

its one of those things, they are just as bad as each other. but its quite entertaining watching the police get wound up i must admit.

this guy is the king of wasting police time.

its just a bit of fun really, but he does end up getting floored by the police

14. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

15. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

actually really grabbed by that very first video, that guy is just promoting love within police force. if any of these protests should be made hes doing it the right way, sensibly and without acting like a thug

16. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

17. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

one time i had a girl cut my hair. and my girlfriend got violently jealous when she found out. is that weird to you? i mean just for cutting my hair, that was all that happened between us, at that point, at least. at its very least. or did i already post this? because you have to wonder some times. i have a date in a minute, got a girl coming over and all, im nervous.

18. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

You think that its bad over there, try being born in America my friends.

This is downtown Seattle 10 minutes from my apartment, this was a big deal last year. The native american that was killed was partially deaf and was carrying a small carving knife, he was like a 5th generation wood carver.

And an angry old man.

19. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

You're too old to date.

20. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

They're just a bunch of argumentative attention seeking know it alls imo