Law Of The Jungle (Liquid-ish)

I'll second that for one of the samples, the messed up organish two note/chord thing. Really wrong in terms of key. Unless you're going for a dissonent sound. (even then it's not really working) The rest sounded ok. The liquid vibe was good, if perhaps a little light (drums)
:)

yeh man get the tune in key :) that organ-ish sample is throwing everything out. other than that its sounding ok.. keep working on it

Im sorry dude i really wanted to think past the massivly out of key samples and actualy give u some feeback but................i couldn't. either get it all in key or loose one of the samples.

Thats all i can say at this point bro :(

Keep at it!

right ive pretty much redone my pads, scrapped the keys completely and gone for a little filter type effect....im hoping this sounds much better....its all in key now tho :)
so re-listen if u can...spent my free period from teaching tweaking about with it and then spent the rest of my afternoon working on it ... hope u like it this time

www.myspace.com/missiontothemoonrave

top of the player :)

alot better man.

the beat is nice and rolling.
yeah its good man. i like the sample use and theres some really good sound effects in there.

you have this main noise which swoops in and stays on the same note for about 16 bars then swoops back out, i think u shud just turn that one down as its draining the rest of the tune out. then itll be pretty good1

i say turn the pianoy/synth stab thing down a bit, turn the drums up. (nicest drums iv heard from u btw) try and make those vocals fit a bit more, bit of reverb or echoes in there? they sound a bit like theyve jus been dumped in atm. keep at it maine

try and make those vocals fit a bit more, bit of reverb or echoes in there? they sound a bit like theyve jus been dumped in atm. keep at it maine
Yeah
Sounds better. The vocals do sound a bit disjointed from the rest.

The droning note that holds for ages is ok, but you could maybe modulate it a bit more over it's length.

Not sure if I really like the bass 100%. Maybe lengthen a few of the notes sometimes. Can't really put my finger on it. Or lower it down a bit, an octave might be too much......shrug.

Sounds alright over-all. Nice one.

The Perc sounds 'behind' in the mix... needs to be brought more to the front imo. That organ bass is nice and big... simple match up the power of that with the drums and you should be solid.

The vocals work, but I agree with the previous comment that they're a 'bit' out of place... it's not that they're dry... I'm thinking maybe utilizing some tiny reversed sounds leading into those samples might make them sit better in the mix... dunno.

cool track though

Back
Top Bottom