Lavance - Home Truths (Orchestral deep liquid)

Thats a beautiful piece of music mate. Thanks for the D/L, will play this for sure

Super deep vibes, hard to critique really but I must say the piano work reminds of this one hybrid minds song, at least i think its HM, which is an incredibly good thing though :D

Really nice track guys - the only thing i felt was that the piano could have been louder and that there`s maybe too much of a jump between the quiet and loud sections but apart from that great music!!

Really chill. The snares seemed a bit paper-y or thin. Nice solid bass/sub. I agree the piano is a bit faint. I was okay with the transition between the quiet and loud sections, but a riser or something else/more to bring us to the change/drop would be good. :)

The whole thing is kind of wistful, in a nice way...

very nice man really smooth! Cant really fault it to be honest, just a great piece of chill music. Perhaps make the piano a bit louder?

Thanks guys! It will be released on sunday for free, raised the piano a bit in that version :) glad you like it!

I really wanted to hear this a soon as I read Orchestral Deep. Finally I got some time on my hands to listen to. It is a lovely track mix is good overall but if I have to be finicky the shakers need some more shaping (maybe my tastes prefer it that way, because they do sound good). Bass is spot on as well. Overall it is a very very good track LVB :)

Back
Top Bottom