laughing gas

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Are creamfields likely to check your tent?

As I'm after taking substances with me... Its either putting it in my tent or taping it to my cock...

pitts

VIP Junglist
a guy at innovation i was chattin to got a big canister of it sent over to the hotel he was stayin at n it was there when he got there haha better than muggling

its illegal i tink now

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
if you can take booze into the festival with you, take like 2 or 3 cans out of a crate, put the cannisters into the box and fill it back up with the cans. That's how the guys at the last festival i went to did it.

The dispenser on the other hand is more tricky to do.

And other drugs, I'd personally stash them somewhere about my person, rather than putting them in a rolled up tent/sleeping bag.

I don't know why, I just think they're slightly safer there!

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
if you can take booze into the festival with you, take like 2 or 3 cans out of a crate, put the cannisters into the box and fill it back up with the cans. That's how the guys at the last festival i went to did it.

The dispenser on the other hand is more tricky to do.

And other drugs, I'd personally stash them somewhere about my person, rather than putting them in a rolled up tent/sleeping bag.

I don't know why, I just think they're slightly safer there!
Or you could drink a few of the cans and fill them up with cannisters

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
I'm keeping off the nitrous at glade... one balloon is not enough and i'm on a budget this year!! Always spend far too much on it at festivals.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I'm keeping off the nitrous at glade... one balloon is not enough and i'm on a budget this year!! Always spend far too much on it at festivals.
I always do this at raves... As soon as I find the guy selling the stuff thats it I'm nipping over to him every 10 - 20 min, end up wasting all my change on him

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Yeah if you do enough it makes you go into a weird trippy place. Then when you come to, you just want to go back

Wouldn't really compare it to poppers... poppers makes my pulse race through my head and gives me a fat headache, nitrous feels much lighter.