DnB Latest tune. Deep liquid/atmospheric vibe. Feedback welcome

really liking it, can't give much feedback as i'm a fucking n00b in producing, sorry :(

Nice tune fella! Drums could use something else maybe? But that was a pointless comment cause I really don't know what to suggest!

Nice tune fella! Drums could use something else maybe? But that was a pointless comment cause I really don't know what to suggest!

nah man your right the drums are a bit bland i think. i tried switching them up for ages but it completely changed the vibe of the tune. so in the end i said fuck it and left them as they are. cheers for the comment tho man!

nice intro, tune has a sweet vibe. snare sounds a bit tiny for my taste, i would give it a bit more snap (sidechaining with the pads n stuff?). vocal could be a bit louder. overall i like it, could use some more eqing maybe.

cheers!

cheers man. the snare is a bit weak in the mix your right. will yake the eq and sidechain tips on board too. nice one man!

I reckon layer that snare with a clap and tweak the transient shaping, should be nice when youve had a mess about. Other than that really nice track bud:)

Sent from Andy C's trucker hat using Tapatalk.

I reckon layer that snare with a clap and tweak the transient shaping, should be nice when youve had a mess about. Other than that really nice track bud:)

Sent from Andy C's trucker hat using Tapatalk.

a claps a good shout actually. might give it a yry. glad you like it though!

I fuckin love that intro, those deep subdued vocals work a treat. And the string / pad work is beautiful! Drums are the only thing that let this track down.

I fuckin love that intro, those deep subdued vocals work a treat. And the string / pad work is beautiful! Drums are the only thing that let this track down.

nice one mate. i was very lazy with the drums. lost all inspiration with them. glad you like the rest of it tho!

Back
Top Bottom