Drum & Bass Latest Track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Swayzy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Swayzy

Swayzy Member

Hi All,

So after the deserved criticisms before I set to work on creating something I think is mixed better this time (but you never know!)

I'd appreciate any feedback as I may take the one further: https://soundcloud.com/swayzy/rude-shuffles

Cheers.

2. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Either someone filled my office with nitrous oxide or the bpm is about half the drum & bass range bpm.

3. Neomind

Neomind Too many skulls!">:O

hmmmmmmm! The idea can be a good one, but you really need to work on these sounds man ;) keep on it!

4. Swayzy

Swayzy Member

More criticisms. Guess that is why I come here! I actually thought the sounds were ok so surprised to see comment on that. I used Addictive Drums Reel Machines with the Linn Kick Drum and 909 set; and had some tube compression, waves and space designer to add some feel. It sounds better than my other hits on my speakers- just for sound anyway I agree it is slow and I could work on the melody. I'm more concerned about getting the feel of the rhythm than the bpm which I don'y have yet. Perhaps then I can label it something different from d&b- that wouldn't bother me.

It could be that I still haven't got proper monitors and the sounds I have aren't any good on monitors. I'll find out soon. Thanks for the above comments.