Latest Track - Vortex

thats a cool beat man. i like beats made from disjointed noises, like your high end.

nice one.. think the drums could do with bit more work.. maybe a few extra kicks.. but eq'd so u hardly hear them.. try & make it a bit more full

edit : u got some nice tracks yourself.. listening now

Last edited:
heres my latest effort, i dont want to derail your thread but http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovhsxo, if you feel like it you could PM me your thoughts on it.

edit: i listened to you other tunes too and found them thoroughly enjoyable, the downtempo stuff (is it dubstep?) is specially nice. large atmospheres, alls negative i found to complain about if i really had to, is that your tunes generally have a tad too much highs, but then again im listening through earbuds so i could be wrong. anyway, nice work man.

Last edited:
im suprised some one hasnt told him to shift it to the 'correct' section yet followed by cursing and spitting lol

dont worry about it mate, as long as peeps hear it and give constructive critisism, or a heads up - thats all that matter imo. ill give it listen and give you some fb when i get home:)

Back
Top Bottom