Latest Top Tens

the Playroom is Nightwalker & Miss Represent, I asked her a while back when it was coming out an she said they gotta find time to do it, I guess there aint been any progress. Try Miss Represents web site for more info, sure there is a link on the forum somewhere (y)

As for my top ten, I keep it updated in the Top Tens section, funny that! :devil:

Some of the big boy producer/djs post theres too, such as Nightwalker himself! :bruce:

jay walker said:
the Playroom is Nightwalker & Miss Represent, I asked her a while back when it was coming out an she said they gotta find time to do it, I guess there aint been any progress. Try Miss Represents web site for more info, sure there is a link on the forum somewhere (y)

As for my top ten, I keep it updated in the Top Tens section, funny that! :devil:

Some of the big boy producer/djs post theres too, such as Nightwalker himself! :bruce:
aaaaah. thatd probably explain why i cant find the top tens thread when theres already a top tens section :weirdo: cheers for the correction on the playroom tune. will definitly look into that record a bit more. last i heard it wasnt being released. proper glad it might be though :2thumbs: what a tune :mr_cool:

zoob said:
i don't rate nightwalker much.

Is that bad?

Yes, that appauling, go an stand in the corner an think about what youve said!! :oscar:

Nah, jus jesting with you, Im hit an miss with his stuff, 1 in 5 I actually think is any good, but his tunes are like Dillinja in the way that they always sound killer on a soundsystem whereva you are! :tank:

sdm said:
Just spoke to Nightwalker, 'The Playroom' and 'Romper Stomper' are coming on a limited edition one off white label. How'z that for service? :teeth:
nice one sdm :2thumbs: thats damned good service i will say (y) please be sure to let me know when he releases that beast of a record :slayer: :boom: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom