Late Night Mixing

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Got home from pub last night bout 11ish intending to go to bed, as i had to up at 6 this morn for work, but saw my vinyl glaring at me saying

"go on...have a mix...if you have it running through the headphones no one will hear"

having heard this i decided 'Right On' and mixed for about 2 hours and went to bed buzzing which made it even harder to get to sleep and now im proper shagged.

Im telling you this because i love it!!! I LOVE IT!!!

HaHa the ammount of times ive thought oh go on and listened to a mix or some records through headphones just before bed and then tried to get to sleep lol. Its like drinking 10 cups of coffee and a red bull lol.:oscar:

r u gonna post the mix?
work sucks on sunday!

Works even worse on a sunday when you have 12 hours of it! AAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

Sadly, i didn't record it. Am waiting on one more tune to come next week and will be recording a mix to put up on here though so keep your eyes, ears and face peeled!

used to mix alot into the early hours but had new neighbours move in downstairs over the summer and it appears that they a massive fucking wankers!

I've been living here since Feb and never had one complaint untill a couple of months ago, and they just won't stop, tries to tell me it's too loud at half 2 on saturday afternoon & even complained about the noise levels when i was in France! what a pair of cunts!

actually i think that's them in their garden now, time to break out Noisia b2b Dieselboy... :slayer:

Wish i could man, would wake the whole family up hahaha

I have to admit, on the 'erb its soo easy to run out of a track, as you just keep cutting back and forth between the two getting lost in the EQs and shit, and then you realise you are nearly at the end of both tracks and it takes you 5 minutes to decide what to put on next hahaha

Got home from pub last night bout 11ish intending to go to bed, as i had to up at 6 this morn for work, but saw my vinyl glaring at me saying

"go on...have a mix...if you have it running through the headphones no one will hear"

having heard this i decided 'Right On' and mixed for about 2 hours and went to bed buzzing which made it even harder to get to sleep and now im proper shagged.

Im telling you this because i love it!!! I LOVE IT!!!

haha! quality...sounds like a typical fri/sta night at my house

not that the neighbour approve of me coming home at 3am and blaring my tunes til 9am on sun! ad 2-3 complaints already so am skatin on thin ice as it is...

oh well, what can you do. when you get that urge...ya gotta wack on the tunes-fuck it!

Back
Top Bottom