Last season of Soprano's ?

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I caught a piece of an article that was interviewing David Chase, basically talking about the upcoming season and how it will be the last of the epic gangster tv series. Quite a shame if you ask me, but look on the bright side it should be rammed pack full of the craziest shit in the whole series....

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i havent watched nearly enough of that show. just a few episodes really. its great though, wasnt even aware that its still running. must be like season 124 now or something? going to dvd box it for a series hung over sundays.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
You have to watch it all to catch all the nuances. Things happen that stretch over many seasons.

This is the last season - 20 episodes long. 1-6 seasons. I've got 1-5 on DVD - it takes six months to watch them all.

They helped me get through a BAD relationship.

mesh

VIP Junglist
I started watching it first season then dropped off and came back in season 3-4, lost the plot so I quite happily started watching them from season 1 again. such a fucking excellent show, drama, full-on action, tension and emotion. very satisfying.
glad its wraspping up in a considered manner, cause i'm sure it rates its pants off