Last Night!!!

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Put on my first night in a club near us and went so much better than expected!!! Had Metrik down who played a phat set and dropped his new track, a dub from Krooked which is off the chain plus a collab from himself & Shock One! Im still buzzing from it as it was a god damn quality in my eyes!

Just wanted to share!

God Bless everyone!!!!!!:D:D:D

Nice one man, might need a few tips at some point :P

Glad it was sick, must have been a real weight off your shoulders!

Nice one man, might need a few tips at some point :P

Glad it was sick, must have been a real weight off your shoulders!

Yeah man, it was! Was pretty nervous at start of night just cos wanted it to go really well and wanted a good crowd for Metrik! Had been promoting it like mad so it paid off! Looking forward to the next one now!

Cheers chaps!

yes! wicked mate. glad it all went down without a hitch.

oh, btw. do you live anywhere near that south lodge hotel? i went there for a wedding, it was fookin amazing. wouldn't mind going back there some time.

yes! wicked mate. glad it all went down without a hitch.

oh, btw. do you live anywhere near that south lodge hotel? i went there for a wedding, it was fookin amazing. wouldn't mind going back there some time.

Yeah mate, not to far from there. Prob bout 15 more mins down the road and you at the delightful town of Horsham!

nice one brav!!
promoting a night is hard work

Never done one 4 a club myself...

i used to do them in pubs summer 07 :D I ROCK.. lol good times there

Put on my first night in a club near us and went so much better than expected!!! Had Metrik down who played a phat set and dropped his new track, a dub from Krooked which is off the chain plus a collab from himself & Shock One! Im still buzzing from it as it was a god damn quality in my eyes!

Just wanted to share!

God Bless everyone!!!!!!:D:D:D

congrats man, good to hear!

Back
Top Bottom