Lasbike - Mind Invasion

Synth sounds are good, that snare could be a little bit more crispy, maybe layer it with a higher crispier snare or clap?

Hey!
Ok here i go:
Smooth Wave - Drums are weak need a bit compression and maybe layer one punchy snare on it. Melodies are really good, but this song nieeds maybe little more low end? its too airy in my opinion :D. Overall good track ,but pain to listen with those drums.

Mind Invasion - Like i told you Mind Invasion is good. But it needs a bit crunchier drum kit (snare is too splashy) .

Overall keep up the good work, good to listen your tracks :)

yeah the synth work aint bad the beat just lacks alot, there aint much top end, the snare is weak,there are no ghost hits to add shuffle

but keep going its a learnin curve

Okay, so the main problem is the beat pattern. It's not really a surprise, since i spend like 50 seconds on the beat pattern :) I should spent more time on it, but i don't really know how to do it.

Thank you for your feedbacks :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)

I have been working on this Drum and Bass track for the past 7 hours (FruityLoops) and i'd love to have some feedbacks about it :)

Here is the link http://soundcloud.com/lasbike/lasbike-mind-invasion2

Thank you guys.

almost works, the big pitch bend gets a bit much after a little while, needs to do a bit more than just slowly warp upwards, and your precussion needs lots more impact, but the sound is pretty good, keep at it!

Back
Top Bottom