Lasbike - Innocence

a bit repetitive but still nice ideas there and good melodies.
Try not to eq the drums that much, you've seem to boost the high freqs a lot on that snare and hi hats... check that. The overall song is overlimited, also check that on the master bus.

Some changes each 16th bars or so, should make it more interesting and enjoyable.

Apart from that good melodies as I said ;)

It's me again, i'm sorry, i can't seem to stop making music.

that is a good thing mate. keep them coming/ keep progressing!!

nice vibe on the start of this. i like the pads and the melody, kind of house vibe...

drums are too thin for me, your snare is boosted up in the high freq (if atall) where i think it should be boosted lower, at like 300khz.... would have more impact that way make it more punchy and make the beat alot more boom.

now this is me personally so dont take it to heart, i like dnb tunes to have basslines and shit like dat but for your style is just this full on synth line going through the whole tune wher as i would have my stuff revolve around my bassline and have a drop and stuff you know?? take it easy keep producing

Yeah, as said. Drums need changing (no weight to them) and that progression would work very well with a seperate bassline and different lead melodies playing either side of it (or below and above it I think I mean)

Back
Top Bottom