Las Vegas BABY!

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Hey guys!

I'm over the pond in Vegas as we speak and i'm having a fuckin awesome time! The clubs here and somewhat of a dream, girls dancing around in bikinis and shit, all over the place!

Been trying to find some DNB but no here listens to it :(

The reason why im writting is that we went to a lounge bar and the dude was using Serato Video! The sickest thing i've ever seen! Literally every club uses Serato and i mean EVERY club! The Djs barely touched the CDJs, really got me thinking!

Thing is its all done on Macs, nothing less! So my guess is you really wana get a MAc to use it?

Any thoughts bout it? Anyone ever use Serato Video also?

Peace

Russla

Serato video? I'm guessing thats like a VJ version of the normal serato? sounds pretty interesting can u mix music aswell as video on it?

You don't have to have a Macintosh to use serato...
The only reason that you will not find any clubs using final scratch or any other similar soft wear to serato is because serato is the only one that is compatible with both pc and a mac.

All other soft wear is not Mac compatible and will only work with pc.

I think that the only reason that dj's generally use a Mac is because they are more reliable than a Pc.

Basically the dude had music videos like 100mb, then using a Rane mixer (can only use this) if you use the crossfader the tune your bringing in fades across on the screen.. then if you use the up faders the video fades over the top relative to where the knob is. its fuckin insain! so you can tease it in and switch like normal, and the video follows what you do :)

i know you can use serato on anything but just seemed because everone had a mac that it was the best choice to have. i say this cause my mate has it on on shitty laptop and its ridiculously unstable, crashed like 4 times in an hour!

if you meet a girl called Bubbles tell her I her that I have met someone else and it probably wouldnt have worked out between us anyway. You will recognise her when you see her. She has dyed blonde hair, massive tits and a camel toe that is like a work of art.

Back
Top Bottom