large mp3 files

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
they are not really that big, but if you need them smaller you can lower the bitrate

your using FL right??... you can lower the bitrate on the export screen.... move the slider to the left to lower it

i wouldnt lower it to anything less than 128kbps.... personally i find 192 a good compromise between size and quality

also, remember that the length of the track plays a big part in the final size of the file

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
ya and myspace is now 6MB which is shite! so either upload a hi quality preview or a low quality full tune the choice is urs :D

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
yeah man, i'll have to. is it crap that reverb nation only let you upload 8mb files? i think so
also ur sample rate has to be lower than like 44.100khz
which is gay cos it dont tell u that until uve finished uploadin then the track aint there!

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
for uploading to the web, i think its better to shorten your tracks rather than lower the quality

i think the majority will never listen to tracks the whole way through, so chop off the outro

although having said that, i convert most of my tracks to 192 for reverbnation and most are under 8mb at around 6min long