large mp3 files

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
when i export my tracks they come out 11/12/13 MB, is there any way of compressing the size after? or before?

they are not really that big, but if you need them smaller you can lower the bitrate

your using FL right??... you can lower the bitrate on the export screen.... move the slider to the left to lower it

i wouldnt lower it to anything less than 128kbps.... personally i find 192 a good compromise between size and quality

also, remember that the length of the track plays a big part in the final size of the file

ya and myspace is now 6MB which is shite! so either upload a hi quality preview or a low quality full tune the choice is urs :D

i export as a wav then convert to differnt sizes in itunes

relevantcat.jpg

yeah man, i'll have to. is it crap that reverb nation only let you upload 8mb files? i think so

also ur sample rate has to be lower than like 44.100khz
which is gay cos it dont tell u that until uve finished uploadin then the track aint there!

for uploading to the web, i think its better to shorten your tracks rather than lower the quality

i think the majority will never listen to tracks the whole way through, so chop off the outro

although having said that, i convert most of my tracks to 192 for reverbnation and most are under 8mb at around 6min long

Back
Top Bottom