Laptop Stand...

Ch4ndler

Ez, looking to make a laptop stand cause I refuse to pay £50 for something I could make for less than a fiver.

Example of what im looking for:

odyssey_lstand.jpg

But I also like this idea:

3_1807.jpg

Anyone have any other ideas on laptop stands beside the two above?

I have the Stanton Uberstand. It holds a laptop and interface and fits anside a record box.
Pricy at around £60 though!

man like rob said without making it yourself your gonna be paying big pennies

get about 20 cd cases, stack them into two piles and super glue em together. maybe put a book or a bit of board or something like that over the top for a bit of rigidity, thats all ive done mate bit raw and probably not the coolest looking thing ever! does the job though and it only cost a quid for glue

diy ftw!

get about 20 cd cases, stack them into two piles and super glue em together. maybe put a book or a bit of board or something like that over the top for a bit of rigidity, thats all ive done mate bit raw and probably not the coolest looking thing ever! does the job though and it only cost a quid for glue

diy ftw!

this is kind of answers i want!

DIY man, if you have your decks against a wall just build a shelf thats what I did... Made it on sat took me about 30 min as I was putting it on a dodgy wall otherwise could of had it done in 10 - 15 min... Check post pics of your setup

Back
Top Bottom