DnB Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech]

mindtech

Are there still any talented D&B producers in Western Europe ? For those who would need a proof -- and for all the other listeners ! -- Mindtech HQ immediately advise the listening of 'Superpunk' EP, from the brilliant Landscapers.

This EP is the outcome of a long term job, which let him enough time to take care over the building of every single tune, so that each element can find its place. The result: 4 complementary pieces, for a neuro-explosive 'Superpunk' EP, to be enjoyed in your iPod or on the dancefloor !

The very singularity of Landscapers' work, is the strong care he provides to the melodies, perfectly fitting the rhythm section of every of his tracks. In 'Arachnoise', first:
« I love to put an orchestral touch on my tracks, it links real instruments with electronic elements and it brings a curious feel to the song. 'Arachnoise' is a good exemple. In 'Battle AXE', I particularly enjoyed using the Alto violin! »

'Superpunk' gives all its meaning back to the funk side of neuro. 'Superpunk' is super funk, the electronic breath along !
« I aimed to build unexpected drops and surprising melodies. Recorded and over-sampled slap bass sound. »

The ethereal electro sound of 'So Magical' isn't hiding the broken dynamic of the tune for a very long time :
« It is one of my hardest project so far. I remember having switched from one to another software only because the mixdown sounded bad! Still, 'So Magical' is a very personal tune... »

You've now certainly understood that 'Superpunk' EP is already a must-have of your forthcoming playlists !

MTRDEP025-1.jpg

Preview:

Landscapers “Superpunk” - MTRDEP025 by Mindtech recordings

DOWNLOAD THE MP3/WAVE EXCLUSIVELY::

Mindtech Shop
Bandcamp
Juno Download

Sale of the digital release @ all other online stores including BEATPORT & ITUNES will start from 3 January 2012.

http://www.mindtechrecordings.com

Back
Top Bottom