Would you visit Preston for Drum & Bass?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too far

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

JBrennand99

If you're from Lancs or close by & fancy a night of strictly vinyl DnB & Jungle then there's an event coming up in April you will not want to miss, featuring Manchester's Jungle Syndicate Fraction & Liverpool's 100th Monkey crew:

2jacdxi.jpg

For info visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/235183690148563/

zlawky.jpg

Hope to see you on the dance floor!!

I've played in Preston many a time for Decibel. Ben B-52 and Andy Sublow ran a tight ship in Preston with the help of Wilf. 53 Degrees was pretty awesome for DnB.

If you ever need a Jungle DJ give me a shout.

Nice one!!.. that was the hay day for Preston's DnB scene, I recall Sam Jones (Kamakaze) was also involved too... things fell off since then but have started to pick back up in the last year or so.. Recently acts like Randall & S-Man have played & Aires, Sappo soon to come.. This ones my start up event so if all goes well i'll be sure to get in-touch for anything in the future (y)

I've played in Preston many a time for Decibel. Ben B-52 and Andy Sublow ran a tight ship in Preston with the help of Wilf. 53 Degrees was pretty awesome for DnB.

If you ever need a Jungle DJ give me a shout.

Hi Gloxxy... After a successful first event we've confirmed the venue for the return (start of July)... Break Out takeover? Vinyl only - Ragga/Jungle????? what are your thoughts?

Hi Gloxxy... After a successful first event we've confirmed the venue for the return (start of July)... Break Out takeover? Vinyl only - Ragga/Jungle????? what are your thoughts?

Yeah I'm down for that J. PM me your details and we'll sort it all out.

Back
Top Bottom