• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Lancashire, 'Vinyl Event' anyone?

Would you visit Preston for Drum & Bass?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too far

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I've played in Preston many a time for Decibel. Ben B-52 and Andy Sublow ran a tight ship in Preston with the help of Wilf. 53 Degrees was pretty awesome for DnB.

If you ever need a Jungle DJ give me a shout.

JBrennand99

Nice one!!.. that was the hay day for Preston's DnB scene, I recall Sam Jones (Kamakaze) was also involved too... things fell off since then but have started to pick back up in the last year or so.. Recently acts like Randall & S-Man have played & Aires, Sappo soon to come.. This ones my start up event so if all goes well i'll be sure to get in-touch for anything in the future (y)

JBrennand99

I've played in Preston many a time for Decibel. Ben B-52 and Andy Sublow ran a tight ship in Preston with the help of Wilf. 53 Degrees was pretty awesome for DnB.

If you ever need a Jungle DJ give me a shout.
Hi Gloxxy... After a successful first event we've confirmed the venue for the return (start of July)... Break Out takeover? Vinyl only - Ragga/Jungle????? what are your thoughts?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Hi Gloxxy... After a successful first event we've confirmed the venue for the return (start of July)... Break Out takeover? Vinyl only - Ragga/Jungle????? what are your thoughts?
Yeah I'm down for that J. PM me your details and we'll sort it all out.