Lamp (because of who has time to come up with names), my recent liquid WIP

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Ledley, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Ledley

Ledley New Member

My production interludes have come to an halt for the past few years, haven't touched the DAW as much as I'd like and when I did, utter shit came out of it.

Well, not this time. This is a liquid (ish) WIP I've been working on recently:

"Mastered" in a couple of minues, just to get loudness on par with normal tracks.

2. unmd

unmd Member

Fix that mix and master, cause it's a banger. My cup of tea. Nice sounds choice, love that progression as well. Doesn't sound that cheesy pop-dnb Maduk produces. Nice tune man. Widen synths and pleeeeeease do sth with white noise; too much of it.

3. Sunder

Sunder Member

love the track name!

Yeah i like this as well. My own slight gripe is the the lead sound, just a bit euro-y dancey for my own personal tastes. But i love everything that's happening around it, the stabs are very Camo and Krooked.

4. Misti

Misti Faunix Audio Mastering

Real nice rolling bass tying this one together, nice job on the sound design! I'd suggest bringing the drums forward in the mix and watching the pads/stabs/leads/white nose from the snare to keep a consistent upper mid range, sounds really busy and a tad overwhelming at parts. Carries the energy really nicely though and the transitions are tight!