Lakes Of Blood...

DubC

Close your ears!
Been out of it for a while, but just finished some new shiz. One piece is called Lakes of blood, and teh other is called Dreamy.
Dreamy is a mellow liquid dub, and Lakes of blood is pretty heavy going.
Both of them are in my subBass player on my myspace page.
Any feedback or critisizm would be awesome. =]

Both tunes are dubstep by teh way.

-dubC-

Last edited:
heres some criticism...........i hate them both and you for posting them.

jokes... am at work but i'll check em out later on fella

hey man i just heard all your new stuff, you've been bangin out the tunes recently, nice work man! they are all sounding Phat, that 'you believe' song is really deep dude, blew me away. i tried to remix tht song before an it came out terrible, but you've done it justice. nothing really bad to say about ur tunes overall, except the dreaming tune gets a little bit monotomous after a while, but it is a chilled tune so you probably meant to be like tht. Big ups bro, feelin all of those!

reinvested earnings

Still living from pay to pay? Or envying those great wealth accumulators and wondering how they did it? Every month you make a resolution of saving some dollars from your paycheck, but only end up breaking it. Looking for some magic formula for saving money?Well, there’s no magic formula—only some simple rules to be followed with determination and persistence.Have you ever taken consumer credit—the credit used for personal finance? If not, then that’s where you’re lacking. Those wealth grabbers, who are the subject of your envy, have smartly used the borrowed maple story mesos money and became rich. They didn’t hesitate in taking credit, and considered it as a valuable financial asset.Credit is not something bad. On the contrary, it makes your life convenient and prevents you from falling in a tight spot. Yes, I know that your goal is to be a financially secure individual. We all have wow power leveling the same goal, don’t we? Despite harboring such strong goals, many of us are scraping every month, with no money left to fall back up on at the end.I don’t intend to entangle you in the intricacies of finance, but want to present before you, some simple rules that would help in saving some dough. But promise me that you’ll put them to practice regularly. wow power leveling Though it takes some time—years maybe—to get the full results, yet the trick lies in perseverance.Spruce your knowledge—get smart! I’m not telling you to glue your eyes to the television watching the stock market or enrolling for a finance degree. What I want you to do is arm yourself with the basics archlord gold of the market so that you don’t make wrong decisions that cost you money. Intelligent decisions are the key towards a flourishing Business.Patience pays! Unless you win a lottery, don’t think of getting rich overnight. But with time you can certainly think of owning bundles of those crispy dollars. So start saving your money as soon as buy archlord gold possible. Let compounding interest bestow you with its benefits. I hope you know about compound interest—it is the reinvestment of your already invested earnings. However, don’t lose heart when you find your first reinvested earnings to be a petty amount. Initially, they are small, but over the years you’ll watch them magnify.

You know what you're doing mate, love the tunes! Nice and dark vibes. Loving dreamy, although at one point I thought an application on my mac had crashed cause the sound is almost identical to the error thing on mac osx, but then realised it was in time to the beat hah. They're all really good though. If you calmed the reverb of the snare down on to me it's an absolute winner. Seriously loving that one. Big ups man.

Thanks for your kind words man, been awaiting some tidy feedback. =]

Nice one! Much respect.

Back
Top Bottom