ladykiller

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
another slice of goodness i've put together, it's just the rough draft at the moment, still needs some work. it's inspired by the off key breaks amit uses. really been feeling a lot of that slower sounding dnb, loxy been making and playing a lot of this style, amit's the king of it though. this one supposed to be a bit dark but with out ever really putting the shits up you, i tried to make it a juxtaposition of moody and mellow, let me know what you think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFH70UVH

do you say the same about amit tracks and cold world by logistics? it's made at 173 bpm, standard. there are no laws that say you have to make to use the same boring drum pattern to produce a dnb track or that all snares have to fall on the same beat. that's why i'm feeling stuff lke this because it's doing what dnb does best, pushing boundaries.

do you say the same about amit tracks and cold world by logistics? it's made at 173 bpm, standard. there are no laws that say you have to make to use the same boring drum pattern to produce a dnb track or that all snares have to fall on the same beat. that's why i'm feeling stuff lke this because it's doing what dnb does best, pushing boundaries.

fair enuff but if i wanna listen to slower music ill jus listin to sum dubstep.
dont get me wrong its a good tune production wise jus not wat im into!:)

nice one bro, i like hearing som ting difff front. i get what you mean, i used to fuck round with half step dnb alot, in this tune it would be wicked if ya drums were punching thou the mix, real heavy like. and maybe the syth playing that sweet tune cold be turned down a notch. good effort bro

cheers man, it definatley still needs some work. i think i need to play around with the arrangement to get a better overall flow. that synth is too loud but, i thought it sounded good and powerfull in the build up, then it sounds a bit too over powering in other places

gotta agree with sc on this... really like the feel and structure of the piece, but if i heard this without being on a dnb forum, i wouldnt call this dnb.(gunna check the amit and loxy geezers out tho fo sho!...) sounds like something roots manuva would spit on(not a bad thing IMO!!)
Think a little nod to some quiet breakz or a bit more shuffle would show the dnb tempo off a bit more. but overall i really like it man, rezpekz!

I like this one too, think I prefer the other one though (I'm not sure why, I can't give that constructive feedback;) ). They both sound a lot different to the other ones you've put up on the forum don't they? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Is this the one you've been doing on and off for ages?

I like this one too, think I prefer the other one though (I'm not sure why, I can't give that constructive feedback;) ). They both sound a lot different to the other ones you've put up on the forum don't they? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Is this the one you've been doing on and off for ages?

no i just knocked this up this week. still early days, i think the peeps are right, just doesn't have enough urgency to be dnb, so i'm gonna try and work on that. like the vibe though, so i'll definatley stick with the half beat.

no i just knocked this up this week. still early days, i think the peeps are right, just doesn't have enough urgency to be dnb, so i'm gonna try and work on that. like the vibe though, so i'll definatley stick with the half beat.

Yes, I agree the half beat is definitely good in this tune ;)

Back
Top Bottom